Attn: Passive Jay

Let's do a podcast together.

I'd listen

the occasional interview with oG royalty like Steve, Ned, Sweet Blake Brown, etc. would be fantastic. 

ufc98newb -

the occasional interview with oG royalty like Steve, Ned, Sweet Blake Brown, etc. would be fantastic. 

Yeah. I'm thinking that it should be heavily OG influenced considering a large percentage of our initial viewership will be OGers..

ufc98newb -

I'd listen

OOk. We have one that's all we need.

Interesting... 

I'm down. My mic stands falling apart but other than that I still have all the equipment I need to do it. My last podcast partner did all the editing and recording so I don't really have any software for that though. I just called him on Skype and let him do the rest :-)

Ice Ice Jayby in the morning. 102.9 FM The Shovel

I smell epicness

Sogflop - 

Ice Ice Jayby in the morning. 102.9 FM The Shovel

Serving up heaping spoonfuls of lumpy oatmeal!!!!

Passive Jay -

I'm down. My mic stands falling apart but other than that I still have all the equipment I need to do it. My last podcast partner did all the editing and recording so I don't really have any software for that though. I just called him on Skype and let him do the rest :-)

Goddammit. I'm more talented and successful so that stuff is supposed be on you.

Icy Mike -
Passive Jay -

Goddammit. I'm more talented and successful so that stuff is supposed be on you.

More successful yes, but more talented? Have you heard my voice? It is practically a gift from the heavens above!

Or so I'm told, I actually think I sound horrible but I've been told otherwise enough times that I guess I sound okay

This is gonna be some Pinky and the brain conquering  the world type shit

I'm in

ufc98newb -

We are on to something here boys

Why doesn’t the OG have a podcast yet? Get to it fellas!

dustynothing -

Why doesn’t the OG have a podcast yet? Get to it fellas!

Well it can't be an OG podcast per se because Kirik doesn't pay me enough to post here AND do a podcast, but I think we can draw influence and have guests from here easily... seeing as this is an off-topic board it would be easy to cover topics being discussed here as well.

I actually would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have Zned on to discuss fashion.

Passive Jay -
Icy Mike -
Passive Jay -

More successful yes, but more talented? Have you heard my voice? It is practically a gift from the heavens above!

Or so I'm told, I actually think I sound horrible but I've been told otherwise enough times that I guess I sound okay

Well, maybe not technically more talented, but I possess infinitely more star power. I figured since you'd podcasted before and you are the straight man to my loose cannon you would be the tech-bitch. I've only co-hosted before and for that I just called in. Goddammit ok I'll figure it out but I'm cutting into your share of the profits for this.

I’m super booked right now (GPTT stuff) but if you guys want to interview me at a later date, I’m totally down!! 

We could do a “Behind the scenes of the OG” or “The rise of GPTT” or something.....

Just throwing incredible ideas out there!!!

Best of luck fellas!