ATTN: PassiveJay

You seem sort of down. Maybe of you post pics of your sister the comments will cheer you up.

CHEERS! love your threads.

Who's fucking with Jay?!

I did not sanction any fucking with Jay.

If someone is fucking with Jay without my expressed permission I'll buttfuck them in front of their friends, I swear it!

Nobody fucks with Jay without my consent.

Nobody!!!! Phone Post 3.0

PJ is the bomb dot com Phone Post 3.0

Malvert the Janitor - Who's fucking with Jay?!

If someone is fucking with Jay without my expressed permission I'll buttfuck them in front of their friends, I swear it!

"my dad fucked with Jay once, Johnny

Once" Phone Post 3.0

Simmer down harley quinn! Phone Post 3.0

TheDorkKnight -

Simmer down harley quinn! Phone Post 3.0
Don't attempt to pull me into your DC fantasy! Don't you have a Magic the Gathering tournament to attend or something, Dungeon Master? Phone Post 3.0

hmb - You seem sort of down. Maybe of you post pics of your sister the comments will cheer you up.

jeez!

ok but just one, and just because she wants to be a model so she wants people to see her pictures, although I am willing to guess she didnt mean you pervs.

Passive Jay -
hmb - You seem sort of down. Maybe of you post pics of your sister the comments will cheer you up.

jeez!

ok but just one, and just because she wants to be a model so she wants people to see her pictures, although I am willing to guess she didnt mean you pervs.

INtresting vu, she's hot, in a non perv way.....idk how though Phone Post 3.0

Everything about this thread and day is perfect now.

Passive Jay - 

jeez!

She wants to be a model? I happen to be a talent scout for Suicide Girls. PM me some nudes and I'll see what I can do.