Attn: People who eat their pizza with a fork

I believe it's the done thing in Brazil and you're considered a retard if you eat it with your hands?

What do the Italians do?

JCMcGee - I believe it's the done thing in Brazil and you're considered a retard if you eat it with your hands?

What do the Italians do?

Mostly over the top hand gestures while talking way too loud

JCMcGee - I believe it's the done thing in Brazil and you're considered a retard if you eat it with your hands?

What do the Italians do?

They just go at it with a fork and knife like they're eating a steak. The pizza doesn't come cut into slices at restaurants there, generally.

I did see some Italians cut off pieces and eat it with their hands, though.

invalid - 

What do the Italians do?

Mostly over the top hand gestures while talking way too loud

Lol, that, too.

I actually liked listening/watching them talk even though I couldn't understand shit. Highly entertaining. It sounds almost like they're singing a conversation.

TFK_HossPearson - 
PatK -

If I'm going out for Deep Dish, I'm at least cutting it up with a knife.

He said pizza. Phone Post 3.0

In Chicagoland, that's still pizza.

Although that shit's for tourists.

Varies based on circumstance... pizza with friends for the game? Hands. Sitting in restaurant? Knife and fork. Phone Post 3.0

I'm a pizza w/fork kind of person. I don't want the scalding hot toppings to come off and burn my precious lips and/or chin.

Pizza should only be eaten one way:

Phone Post 3.0

What do the Italians do?

I used to live in Napoli....everyone I saw ate it with their hands.

Hell, they used to LOVE to put hotdogs and french fries on their pizza too lol.

I never heard of somebody eating pizza with a fork.

Do people wipe their ass with a knife & fork?

When I was in Sweden, everyone laughed at me for trying to eat pizza with my hands - everyone was using forks and knives. Their pizza was also extremely thin. Phone Post 3.0

Thick and greasy pizza, I'll eat with fork. Don't want greasy hands on my remote/keyboard/mouse.

cthlcschlgrl -

I don't like grease or anything on my fingers.  Drives me nuts.

THIS Phone Post 3.0

45forever -
cthlcschlgrl -

I don't like grease or anything on my fingers.  Drives me nuts.

THIS Phone Post 3.0
Pssh, women. Phone Post 3.0

sawdusk - it's the pizza folders that get my ire up...
You and I should probably never eat pizza together. I'm a foldin sonofabitch! Phone Post 3.0