ATTN: PHIL BARONI

Best Eva

4 Likes

thriller mj GIF

3 Likes

This reminds me of the night Dryfly got drunk and invited Joe Rogan to go elk hunting on the UG.

3 Likes

BEST EVA

3 Likes

Only if you take him out on the Boat

1 Like

@PhilBaroni

Hope all is cleared up and you are cool.

Big ups to op

3 Likes

Does Baroni have an alibi US citizen on the run after killing multiple prostitutes after sex in Mexico, officials say ?

2 Likes

I don’t have FB or any social media and haven’t since the day after the 2016 elections, so i’m not sure what you are talking about if that was directed at me.

Btw, he probably won’t even know who I am or even meet me, unless he requests. I want nothing in return, just want to see the guy get on his feet.

2 Likes

If you’re serious email me your info and I’ll have him get at you
Fallenangel510gs@yahoo.com

6 Likes

Wait, wat???

It’s a bad joke. I don’t know what issues he has right now. From this thread What is going on with PHIL BARONI

2 Likes

what is aiding and abetting for $1000 Alex

1 Like

No, the charges are only rumors at this point. My client has dine nothing wrong. Phil can pm me

3 Likes

Directed at the MMA Quadfather.

2 Likes

Phil, if you need an alibi reach out to me buddy. PM me under the name Mike Honcho and me and you will work out a nice air tight John Grisham type alibi. Happy Thanksgiving buddy!

3 Likes

Do you speak for Mike Swick?

1 Like

Depends.

1 Like

Haven’t heard anything as of yet. If he does reply we can keep details/logistics under wraps until he’s in Thailand.

1 Like

Get with Dominique Robinson who posted in the thread.

1 Like