Attn: Philly OGers

Where is the best place in your city to get a cheese steak?

Screw the cheesesteaks, go to eulogy or monks and order some mussels and a couple glasses of delicious Belgian beer. Phone Post 3.0

Bump

You're never going to get a straight answer. I go to Steve's. Phone Post 3.0

torubu - You're never going to get a straight answer. I go to Steve's. Phone Post 3.0

Meaning people won't agree? As an outsider, you always hear about Geno's or Pat's. Just wondering if they are really the best ones, or just the ones the tourists have discovered. Hadn't heard of Steve's, thanks for the suggestion.

without out doubt go to carnegie Deli

B Sharps - 
torubu - You're never going to get a straight answer. I go to Steve's. Phone Post 3.0

Meaning people won't agree? As an outsider, you always hear about Geno's or Pat's. Just wondering if they are really the best ones, or just the ones the tourists have discovered. Hadn't heard of Steve's, thanks for the suggestion.

i prefer genos of those two but in no way are they the "Best" in the same way Mcdonald's isn't the best cheeseburger even though they are the most popular

Steve's is a sliced style. Some say John's Roast Pork in South Philly. Delassandro's in the Northwest is good. Chink's, now known as Joe's is another good one. Phone Post 3.0

Carmen's in the Reading Terminal is good stuff. Phone Post 3.0