attn: PIERINI re: Diaz vs Castillo

do your boy raul castillo a favor and find him a different opponent. Diaz will make him look like a white belt.

Props to Raul for stepping up.He is regaining some of the respect i didnt have for him since he competed in the Novice Division as a Blue belt with 2+ years training.That said,Nate Diaz would have been a better match for him because Gi or Gi-less I dont see a match with Nick going past 2 min.

Who is this Raul Castillo you speak of?

exactly.

i train in san francisco. you?

So it`s Nathan Diaz vs Raul Castillo in WEC?

Nick Diaz vs Raul Castillo at the Half Moon Bay BJJ tourney.

Thanks usurper.

*By any chance are you Josh?

that should not be a super fight. Just put those guys in the weight devision they belong in and leave it alone. I'll be there and will hopefully add to the excitement.

i am not josh.

my name is creonte. you killed my father. prepare to die.

Joao is this match going to happen?

listen to mitch! hopefully raul can get a lucky draw and not have to face diaz in the first round.

you must be AWESOME.

FM will represent

I tried to volunteer my services to face Raul.I would have been a much better choice then Nick"i dont give a fuck"Diaz.It's gonna be a blood bath

HI THIS IS JOAO PIERINI I RESPECT THE OPINION OF EVEREYONE. THANK YOU FOR THE POSTS, THIS FIGHT WILL HAPPEN FOR SURE (RAUL CASTILLO VS NICK DIAZ). NIKE DIAZ IS A NICE GUY AND PROFESSIONAL AND RESPECTS EVERYONE, I HOPE ALL OF YOU RESECT THE FIGHTERS. I THINK ALL OF YOU NEED TO KNOW RAUL BETTER. RAUL IS A GOOD KID, HAS GOOD TALENT, TRAVLES, DEDICATION, TRAINS AND DOES A GREAT JOB WITH THE KIDS. SO THANKS AGAIN SE YA ON NOV. 20 AND 21. PLEASE RESPECT THE FIGHERS OR IF IT IS SOMETHING PERSONAL FOR ANY REASON THAT HAS NOT YET COME TO MY ATTENTION. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL ME @ (650) 2705018 THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT JOAO PIERINI

It is good to finally see Raul stopped the sand bagging.He looks to have potential.It is hard to respect anyone who sandbags as much as he does.

napalm442003,
What the hell is your problem with Raul?
Do you know him personally? That guy is hella cool. He is still very young and still a student of the game. Why you gotta hate on the guy? Are you jealous? Sounds like you are jealous. Don't hate the playa...hate the game. Its obvios that you are lacking something in your life, that you need to concentrate all of this emotion onto Raul.
Howz about you make a name for YOURSELF...(hey that's an idea)
And then you can get asked....ASKED....like INVITED....to partake in a SuperFight. Instead of having to beg to be in it.
Who are you anyway? Why would anyone want to see YOU fight Raul? How much do you weigh? What belt are you? What school? How old? What? Give us something besides your whing about how much you want to fight him.

Hey....I have an idea.
Are you fighting that day?
Well, lo and behold....so am I, by golly.
Are you by any chance anywhere in the realm of 245lbs.??? Because I am....
I would just love to hop on the mat with ya.
Whaddya say?

It'll be like the Karate Kid.....I'll even be the bad guy....you can play the role of Elizabeth Shue.

Snake.would it be elizebeth shue karate kid era or adventure's in babysitting era...... I dont doubt Raul is a cool guy,Shit i am a cool guy.I like to think of myself as a student of the game.I hate to see guys sandbagging and from what others have stated on this thread i am not the only one that has noticed him doing this.Will i be there competing?YES!Will i be competing @ or around 245 lbs?NO sorry.I was not begging to get the match I was simply throwing my name in the hat for what i thought would be a good match to see.

I am a white belt.I like long walks on the beach and sunsets while drinking champagne.I compete and fight @ 185 lbs.My name is Franco Burcina.I am sponsored by dogs of war. WWW.dogsofwar.net you can check it out.it is a great site.Buy some cool shit while you are there