Attn: Portland Area SBGers

Anyone willing to wake up at the butt-crack of dawn and do morning sessions (say around 6:30)? Also, is anyone able to do Sunday sessions? I'd prefer meeting at the Beaverton gym for the morning sessions...

im down for the sundays but its gotta be like 10 am at the earliest. i work at 7am so the mornings are out for me.

email me! did you ever get those blazer tix i sent you?

Right now, there are some people who meet at the Portland gym at 630 in the morning. I think Mike M. is one of them but I don't know who else.

Also, every other Sunday, Gary, Mike M. & a few other guys train (also at PDX). They usually meet around 1 or 2pm.

Sarah, what days do they meet in the morning?

Hey Fernando, how bout sunday afternoons?

I'm not sure what days. I am thinking they do Monday mornings, but couldn't say for sure.

Molly might have an idea? Maybe...

sure, sundays are good for me!

Fernando,

How about 4:00 on Sundays?

Sarah, it's good to see you in the forum : )

4:00 is good for me but we gotta finish by at least 7pm cause happy hour ends at 9, lol!

"4:00 is good for me but we gotta finish by at least 7pm cause happy hour ends at 9, lol!"

AHh yes, burn some calories then gain them right back.

'Nando, I'll call ya on Sunday.

John

gotta have my priorities!

Yo, I need to work some boxing! 4pm it is...=)

Cool. You guys better be there. I don't have a key!

what? no one said anything about getting punched, i thought we were doing all jits!

ill be there!

" what? no one said anything about getting punched, i thought we were doing all jits!"

How 'bout some light vale tudo? No kicks?

Wassom,

Too bad you missed out tonight. The Suicide Girls showed up and wanted to do naked jiu-jitsu with crisco. Sorry you missed it :-(

"Too bad you missed out tonight. The Suicide Girls showed up and wanted to do naked jiu-jitsu with crisco. Sorry you missed it"

Why does this always happen when I am overseas?

www.straightblastgym.com

"Why does this always happen when I am overseas?"

U2 messes up their mojo.