Attn:pricks Quincy Rice management

wow, Promoters will coming out of the woodwork seeking to work with a manager such as yourself. Just when you think a lowlife idiot cant make himself look worse, you proved that idiom wrong. Nice way to shoot yourself in the fort before even getting started. I hopr that trailer of yours is already paid for.

What up Q BONE

This is no joke.... "F" The wOrLd is the word!!!!!!!!!

HOLLA!

Even the babelfish language translator won't help you when this guy makes a post.

TTT

Hey Q,

you need help bro...therapy is YOUR ticket to happiness! Not your imaginnary internet friends...

phatboy....Where talking about a sport where people are fist fighting trying to kill each other how classy is this? It's about damn time someone came out like this! ~sam~

Oh well, good luck anyway with your F the world fight team!

phatboy With all due respect, maybe with this post you can't tell that I know about sportsmanship and respect. I can tell you this I approached this not only in the primary, secondary, and tertiary perspectives but I'm not a one dimensional thinker.. I do believe I'm a respectable individual. Mr.Rice is one of the most respectable people out there!"this is a forum" You have to know him or people affilated with him to know this! futher more I don't beleive he lost anything in this post...It"s all part of the big plan that you don't see. Don't get me wrong your comments are of good nature but remember this is just a forum.... Good day......~sam~

just quincy being quincy

just eric bein a fag. lol

I accept minority fighters..Ill take money from anyone getting their ass kicked..All these bitches are green to me..

(starts singin and dancin)

Shake them haters off..shake them haters off...shake them haters off...

(Crip Walk)

Yeah booooooooooouy!!!

TEAM Fuck the world!!

Givin Dana one more reason to use the word fuck.

Q, I haven't been around here much lately but it's damn good to see you are still kicking ass. Made my day. Gardner in the UFC, when it happening?

ROID RAGE!!!

What is and where is this JACKTOWN you speak of? Do you guys just sit around and play with yourselves and each other all day and hence the name?

JACKTOWN TRAILER PARK....no shoes, no shirt, no class....no problem.

In Jacktown we put bitches like you in halter tops, capris and make you wear koolaid on your lips..

manny reyes? come on bitch I been here since this forum began, you are going to compare me to some fly by night buttfuck? Fuck you.

when I look in the mirror I see a pimp...there isnt any color, only status..You racist fucks make me sick

See guys, that's what happens you smoke crack for longs periods of time. Or Quincy's case dumped on his since birth and starting basing we caught on how to light the glass dick.

welcome back q!

where you residin bro!?

clearwater too hot for ya!?