Attn Promoters.D.Swift

wow. looking at every win you have, all your wins are over people with no or poor experience in the ring. Way to go, the only good person you have beat is chris this weekend. sorry i can't travel everyday and fight unexperienced guys and think i did something. Half the time i was in the army and right now i am a full time student, while running a gym, training other fighters which cleaned house this weekend, and have two jobs.
When you beat someone that counts, please reply.

How do you train fighters when you have 6 fights under your belt?
How did you get in the army? On that don't ask don't tell policy,fag.

And you were in how long?

April 3rd? WTF? Glad I heard about that one. Anyway, I wish it was today bitch. And I ain't trying to beat you. I'm trying to hurt you and take your spirit away. April 3rd it is, I guess. Cya then, cupcake!

dan i don't need a responce from you.i am not the one going around talking shit.I know mike and i respect what he can do in the ring.I just beleave you can not beat him.And with matt me and him are friends so what ever sell a fight sells a fight.Me and you have been in this game for a long time and all i have to say is that i let me fighting do my talking good or bad i get in there and fight.But i dont have to call out anyone to fight if the fight happens then it happens.thats just me and ny two cents.

chad washburn

ttt

Guess what guys i think the weasle said yes, details to come later in the week.

Weasle you say, sounds good to me, thats how he acks, and looks very much like one!

guys email me, if you want to fight in June "Courage Fighting Campionships" Decaur, Illinois sfcchamp135@aol

Jason,
you have mail.

Dan