Attn: psychologists. Insight into Jones' delusion?

Obviously Jon Jones is delusional. Possibly a hero or messiah complex? What would the primary causes of these delusions be? Is it something as deep rooted as poor parenting or could it be something as simple as a vitamin or hormone imbalance? Most importantly, how can we as a society make him stop? Phone Post

Shouldn't faggot OP be banned for fighter bashing?

Haha, I don't know if we need to break down his mind - I think he's just arrogant...

He believes in himself like a winner should.

If you don't believe you can do better than everyone else you might find it hard to reach the top of the mountain in your field.

Delusions of grandeur is a great help in accomplishing your goals.

Yes, I like the post. I say 10 UGer's show up on Jones doorstep and drop off a multivitamin and tell him to get well.

I'm a mental health worker so naturally I would like to reply.

I don't know about Jones' diagnosis but it's clear you suffer from being an idiot. Phone Post

This is not fighter bashing. The definition of a "delusion" is "a persistent false belief held in the face of strong contradictory evidence". It is my opinion Jones has delusions based on that definition and I'm asking a psychologist to weigh in. Phone Post

Perhaps you can explain what the "persistent false belief" is in this case for jones?

Warzone209 -
T Bag - Shouldn't faggot OP be banned for fighter bashing?

No you only get Froze / banned for bashing Chael.

That's the way it should be. Phone Post

TheTFC - 

This is not fighter bashing. The definition of a "delusion" is "a persistent false belief held in the face of strong contradictory evidence". It is my opinion Jones has delusions based on that definition and I'm asking a psychologist to weigh in. Phone Post

persistent false belief?

he's the best fighter on the planet right now. Out of billions of humans, he's the best. It's not a delusion, it's fact. You're in his world now.

Neil Funk -
TheTFC -  This is not fighter bashing. The definition of a "delusion" is "a persistent false belief held in the face of strong contradictory evidence". It is my opinion Jones has delusions based on that definition and I'm asking a psychologist to weigh in. Phone Post

persistent false belief?

he's the best fighter on the planet right now. Out of billions of humans, he's the best. It's not a delusion, it's fact. You're in his world now.

JDS and AS have something to say about that. I'm sure Cain would want in on that discussion as well. Phone Post

JakeTheMuss - I'm a mental health worker so naturally I would like to reply.

I don't know about Jones' diagnosis but it's clear you suffer from being an idiot. Phone Post

Fucking awesome. Phone Post

jtown2 - 
Neil Funk -
TheTFC -  This is not fighter bashing. The definition of a "delusion" is "a persistent false belief held in the face of strong contradictory evidence". It is my opinion Jones has delusions based on that definition and I'm asking a psychologist to weigh in. Phone Post

persistent false belief?

JDS and AS have something to say about that. I'm sure Cain would want in on that discussion as well. Phone Post

Anderson, maybe. JDS, eh, maybe someday. Cain, absolutely not.

Jon Jones is the best there is, at this moment in time.

TheTFC - Obviously Jon Jones is delusional. Possibly a hero or messiah complex? What would the primary causes of these delusions be? Is it something as deep rooted as poor parenting or could it be something as simple as a vitamin or hormone imbalance? Most importantly, how can we as a society make him stop? Phone Post

His mental state seems pretty on par with a young athlete of his ability. Phone Post

JakeTheMuss - I'm a mental health worker so naturally I would like to reply.

Great sn Phone Post

JakeTheMuss - 

I'm a mental health worker so naturally I would like to reply.

I too would like to help, but my area of expertise being limited to research and genetics, can only offer a different perspective.

OP, you've got more chromosomes than the Rain Man and Simple Jack collectively.

I think it's a bit insulting to ask that question because he turned down a fight on short notice. Phone Post

MattyECB -
JakeTheMuss -  I'm a mental health worker so naturally I would like to reply.

I too would like to help, but my area of expertise being limited to research and genetics, can only offer a different perspective.

OP, you've got more chromosomes than the Rain Man and Simple Jack collectively.

*High five Phone Post