Attn Quad Cities Coming Soon

Coming Soon to the Bettendorf Davenport area. A new store that will carry all MMA gear you need or want. Onslaught Fight Shop. We will carry Tapout, Warrior Wear, Fairtex, Windy and All the MFS Fighters shirts as well AS MFS itself. So watch for us.

ttt for tha QCA!!!

ttt hells yeah

ttt

You should carry gear from a company FROM IOWA. :)

Oow doggie. When? Where?

outstanding, i was wondering when the qc was going to get a mma store

ttt

If there is a company from Iowa we will!! But we will have Miletich gear and all the Pro-fighters shirts. Let us know what you all want.

(pssst...Six Deuce Gear is in Ames)

Looking at six Deuse gear right know. we should talk.

SIX DEUCE IS DA SHIZNIT!
If indeed you are to opn an MMA store here in the QC, then Quik's stuff has to be there, like he said you should carry a product MADE in Iowa!

I'll be looking out for you, let the UG knowwhen you open.

ttt for Hawkeyes

Will you have an online store too?

that is great, i will definitely want to check out the store next time i am in the qc. you guys going to carry event dvds too? i guess i don't know enough about the business to know if those are worth carrying since so many mainstream dvd/electronics stores sell kotc, ufc, and pride dvds. also, are you going to carry board or vale tudo shorts?

We are going to have the dvds aswell. and all types of shorts. Also we are looking for more stuff.

I thought they meant Dave Thomas' Wendy;) Check out Royalty as well. They sponsor Neer and some other MFS fighters.

We are open to all gear and Items. We will get into supplements sooner or latter. I will be checking in here so any ideas let us know.

Figures, all the cool stuff comes to the Quad Cities after I move to Florida. Bastards. :) But that should make a few of my friends quite happy.