Attn: Queef and DaVinci.

I'm on K-Town and me and Smiffy are doing round two of tequila fest.

Join up mafuckas. Me and DaVinci have a billiards title to defend.

Dude I wish I could. Smiff texted me earlier about it. I'm in Vancouver hospital and just had brain surgery to remove a tumour so I'm out for this weekend. It's a benign tumour that I was diagnosed with about a year and a half ago and I finally got the surgery date a few weeks ago for April 27. Everything went well and I'm feeling pretty good but it sucks it fell on this weekend.

So I told smiff that you three fuckers will have to have a few extra tequila shots on my behalf and have a great weekend!

da Vinci 81 - Dude I wish I could. Smiff texted me earlier about it. I'm in Vancouver hospital and just had brain surgery to remove a tumour so I'm out for this weekend. It's a benign tumour that I was diagnosed with about a year and a half ago and I finally got the surgery date a few weeks ago for April 27. Everything went well and I'm feeling pretty good but it sucks it fell on this weekend.

So I told smiff that you three fuckers will have to have a few extra tequila shots on my behalf and have a great weekend!
Wow! Glad you're doing well my friend.

We got after it a little last night but nothing crazy like last year.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery buddy and we'll meet up next time.

Thanks stray. You should make a trip up in summer if you can swing it. We'll make up for this weekend! Did queef make it out at all?