Attn: Queensland

My name is Donald and I posted a while back about coming to Australia from America this Summer (Winter for you) and I was going to be working in Brisbane. Well come to find out, we got our assignment and Im going to be near/in a place called Hervey Bay. Does anyone know if there is any MMA in Hervey Bay? Thanks

Donald

Donald,

XFC former #1 LHW contender Tony GREEN lives in Hervey bay.

Drop me an email bro, I'll hook ya up

justin@xfc.com.au

Justin

Thanks, that should be good. If there is anyone else then hook it up

oh really? who lives there, Skip Hall, Dan Severn, and Ken Shamrock?
Seriously, I love to train and thats all I want to do.

You can borrow my fishing gear. Great fishing up there. Do yourself a favour and take a day trip to outside the shelf and armbar a few XXXX's while you wrestle with a pelagic or 2.

Hey mate. I lived in Hervey Bay. Long story short, it is a pretty small place and I dare say you will not find a school that does MMA there. The only place I can think of that will is a BJJ school in Gympie which is and hour and a half away. Of coarse I could be wrong!

Donald,

My brother and I have a small group of students we train in MMA in Hervey Bay. My brother has fought pro MMA both here and in Japan and I have also fought in Australia at a pro level. email me at bodyoptics@justinternet.com.au for further details.

Regards,

Tony Green

There you go...my bad!