ATTN: QUINTON JACKSON

LOL @ Myself for assuming that the Rampage thing was a joke. Was Scott LeDoux really there?

"Yes it said he was the HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP.....and it was spelled RAMPA "I" GE..................I Knew as soon as i saw that poster it was gonna be tough gettin paid.........."

That line had me on the floor crying.

Prince doesn't count since he is a midget

yes LeDoux was there, I talked to him for the first time and after the show, I thought the MMA community has no leg to stand on in arguing against a commission, everything on the first rampage thread is true

"I threw prince into a rear naked choke on Lake Minnitonka, and he loved every second of it."

LOL.

At least a Chad Mason show would've gone the distance. Where have Gavin and Jami gone? It seems they've been replaced by Santiago and Jeff Paul.

Sadly all true...........

Pretty much just lettin Q and his people know what's goin on. I'm not callin him out but you on the other hand...........

We have a girl in our gym named Frankie........

This reminds me of the Trailer Park Boys episode where Jim Lahey called rapper Detroit Velvet Smooth to notify him that J-Roc was "jacking" his tunes and selling them as his own CD.

If I'm Rampaige Jaxsen and there was some scumball promoter out there putting my face on posters to sell tickets, I'd like to be notified. Wouldn't you?

^word

Hey Frankie if he wasn't supposed to be there then why did they have his pics on the poster claiming he was signing autographs, and why did a bunch of people wearing rampage chains show up, and why did people come up to me all night long and ask me where he was.

I am not saying he was scheduled to be there I am just saying the promoter said he was going to be there. There is a big difference.

As far as calling him out that would be fucking insane, no one is calling him out we are simply making fun of the fact that the promoter said he was going to be there, which was an outright lie.

^word

Unchained

I'm still feeling bad for the kids that showed up rocking the Rampage chains.

As am I :(