ATTN: RASKAL

Since you’re my favorite OGer, and the toughest and most masculine OGer ever, I want you to know I have a date with a above average size senorita this evening!

I owe all my success to listening to @theraskal many good advices!

3 Likes

Raskal is criminally under rated.

3 Likes

Not by me he isnt! Me and Raskal are buddies. We go way back to the old country.

3 Likes

Rules! Where are the pics of the above sized senorita?

I’ll think about it.

1 Like

Also, shes mexican as fuck. I got a extremely racist mexican buddy. Shes his cousin. I like to teach her english, but i teach her the wrong definitions of words. My buddy gets so pissed at me :joy:

2 Likes

Hey Ranjit, how Jimmy? Is his fax machine working?

Hey new guy! Welcome to teh OG!

Damn, I’m tryna bang a slightly plump Mexicana this week as well AND I’ve had a bike stolen. It’s like we’re kindred spirits, except I’ve still got all my extremities.

1 Like

Well that would explain why I love you (in the straightest way ever recorded in history) so much sennin!

Good luck pal! Get it!

My deal is already sealed. We’ve boned like 50x already lol.

2 Likes

new girl fist bump GIF

1 Like

Probably means you’re not springing for sushi and drinks first huh?

Capital News Ol’ Boy, I wish you a splendid sporting evening of it!

I humbly agree 200%

hear! hear! A toast to the old country!

1 Like

If you guys are vying for the same lass, I believe you’re required to record the finger cuffing of said woman and post the video here.

God speed to both of you!

1 Like

good to see some Traditional Gentlemen of Regular Habit posting! Of course I support GAY rights to like Skinny Man Shaped women, EQUAL RIGHTS, FREE COUNTRY, and all that I tell you but I expect the same tolerance and respect for my orthodox constitution and desire to surround myself with like fellows so that I don’t catch the unconventional cooties rubbing off on me and find myself feeling attracted to skinny man shapes!

1 Like

Can I get Steve’s fax machine so I can call Heystro and see if the BBQ at Ranjits is still on for this weekend?

The Raskal isnt a bad guy at all. Hes just misunderstood because he is a manly man who takes a hard line stance against heavy weight lifting husky fat feminine types who like their women to look like little boys… But I say that we all have our beliefs! And Raskal is still a great guy!

1 Like

I banged a Brazilian girl after knowing her at the club for 20 seconds of eye contact across the room.

She didn’t speak English but she spoke cockonknees

That woman?

Albert Einstein