ATTN:RASTUS

Not sure if you saw my post before the site crashed...but i mentioned that i'd like to share my experience with god that caused my complete turnaround. I've only ever shared this with a select few...for some reason I want to share it with you. i mentioned this on your thread about talking with the Lord. If I may, i'd like to call you. i have to work til 10PM est tonight... If it's ok I'd like to call you...let me know

yours in Christ

sherm

I'll be in the field most of the night...i get off at 10:00 pm est...i should be home around 11:30,8:30 your time.

yours in Christ

sherm

FINE I DIDNT REALLY WANT TO CALL YOU ANYWAY

*runs off thread crying with my feelings hurt*

I didnt get home til late anyway,i'd still like to tell you, don't worry, i aint gonna preach at you or hit you over the head with my specially made lead filled extremely oversized family Bible.

yours in Christ

sherm

Hi Sherm,

Sorry...I didn't see the thread yesterday. Best way to get ahold of me is to email my hotmail account!

What times are you available today? Let's see if we can hook up a chat.

probably this afternoon, after 2:00 est

yours in Christ

sherm

Does 3:15 EST work for you? I won't be available at 2:00...

sounds good

yours in Christ

sherm

Love is in the air....

lol

yours in Christ

sherm

Hey Sherm,

Check your email...

got it...check yours...shut up ND!

yours in christ

sherm

Rastus, i got your message on my machine. I've been pretty busy this week. I've got a serious investigation I'm working on. I'm going up to MA this weekend again to see my son. I'll try calling you later tonight.

yours in Christ

sherm