Attn: Retards on this forum.

The level of idiocy is unreal on this board whenever a Fedor fight comes around.

He was'nt exposed, there are just too many new fans that love to jump on band-wagons. Also people are very easily swayed by commentators. If you hav'nt been around the sport long enough and are able to tune the comments out, then you will hear the 'Wow Fedor is bleeding bad! Look at the damage!' When in reality he landed one jab.

Rogers was totally outclassed, anyone with half a brain knew from when the fight was announced. He landed a jab, and 1 or 2 punches (clean) from ground and pound before fedor slapped the arm bar on. I mean Fedor tossed him around and made him look amateur just like he does with most everyone, and then proceeded to knock him out.

The simple reality is, Fedor is the best. No one has done what he has done and is going to continue to do. Anyone who critisizes Fedor only exposes themselves as uninformed and new to this sport.

The man is undefeated in the HW division, you know the one where a HW is so big he can arm punch and knock someone unconcious. The division where the weight range is 60 lbs, and at times the weight goes well beyhond a 60 lb difference.

Give the guy the credit he deserves, long live the Emperor!

no opinions allowed, huh?

TTT

ShadoKhan - no opinions allowed, huh?

haha nope, not when it comes to Fedor. Or the Shogun/Machida decision. Opinions are welcome otherwise.

ShadoKhan - no opinions allowed, huh?

I think you are entitled to whatever opinion you like. Even if it is a retarded opinion, go for it, as long as it is real to you!

Impressive looking post, but because I am a retard, I am unable to read, understand, and absorb it.

Fedor lost round 1. He got lucky. I love Dana White. Penn would beat GSP in a rematch. Easily. I miss the Pride lady deeply.

mgraham - Impressive looking post, but because I am a retard, I am unable to read, understand, and absorb it.

Fedor lost round 1. He got lucky. I love Dana White. Penn would beat GSP in a rematch. Easily. I miss the Pride lady deeply.

I also miss the Pride lady. I force my girlfriends to imitate her screaming in bed. If they fail they are to be exposed to endless highlight reels, with me imitating Wallid and Rickson in the background.

ValeTudo0 - 
 I also miss the Pride lady. I force my girlfriends to imitate her screaming in bed. If they fail they are to be exposed to endless highlight reels, with me imitating Wallid and Rickson in the background.

Haha.. Nice. Way to pick out the only bit of truth to my post. What could be better than some dumpy middle-aged chick announcing fighters in a shrill, tounge-rolling voice? Awesomely weird.

mgraham - 
ValeTudo0 - 

Haha.. Nice. Way to pick out the only bit of truth to my post. What could be better than some dumpy middle-aged chick announcing fighters in a shrill, tounge-rolling voice? Awesomely weird.
I'm slightly aroused by the thought of her voice.

Amen brotha...TTT

RJJH - Fedor is the best. people need to get over it and enjoy him while we have him.

Seeing the pic of Igor and Fedor together really hammers home this point.

TeilaTulis'Tooth - The level of idiocy is unreal on this board whenever a Fedor fight comes around.

He was'nt exposed, there are just too many new fans that love to jump on band-wagons. Also people are very easily swayed by commentators. If you hav'nt been around the sport long enough and are able to tune the comments out, then you will hear the 'Wow Fedor is bleeding bad! Look at the damage!' When in reality he landed one jab.

Rogers was totally outclassed, anyone with half a brain knew from when the fight was announced. He landed a jab, and 1 or 2 punches (clean) from ground and pound before fedor slapped the arm bar on. I mean Fedor tossed him around and made him look amateur just like he does with most everyone, and then proceeded to knock him out.

The simple reality is, Fedor is the best. No one has done what he has done and is going to continue to do. Anyone who critisizes Fedor only exposes themselves as uninformed and new to this sport.

The man is undefeated in the HW division, you know the one where a HW is so big he can arm punch and knock someone unconcious. The division where the weight range is 60 lbs, and at times the weight goes well beyhond a 60 lb difference.

who the hell do you think you are?!

Empire - 
TeilaTulis'Tooth - The level of idiocy is unreal on this board whenever a Fedor fight comes around.

who the hell do you think you are?!

A voice of reason.

RJJH - Fedor is the best. people need to get over it and enjoy him while we have him.

+1

Heh... don't read my post on Fightlinker... lol

Every forum for every sport is full of idiots.