Attn: rooster

You are nothing but a HERETIC!!!

Sorry, I had to say it...just kidding!

Actually, I was reading through your posts. While I disagree with about 90% of your theological positions, I wanted to let you know that I admire your zeal. It is something that most Catholics are sadly lacking. A love of their faith, and a realization that they have a responsibility to spread it.

I hope you have a wonderful day!

St. Kolbe, one of the tolken Catholics

Stkolbe,

Zeal is good. But zeal doesn't equal being correct or right on the issue.

Rooster is very sincere and passionate with his views and beliefs and that is to be admired. But he is sincerely wrong.

I don't know where this zeal and passion will take him but I do hope he comes to the realization he is on the wrong side on many issues someday.

It is good to have a zeal and passion for something BUT it isn't good if that something is wrong or incorrect.

Agreed...

By the way, send me an email when you get a chance

Kolbe: Actually, I was reading through your posts. While I disagree with about 90% of your theological positions, I wanted to let you know that I admire your zeal. It is something that most Catholics are sadly lacking. A love of their faith, and a realization that they have a responsibility to spread it.

me: ditto's. I appreciate the fact that though I think you are wrong, at least you have the guts to debate your positions, defend them, stand by them etc. (group hug). I've met way to many catholics who don't know what they believe, are inconsistent with their own professed faith and leave it at the door. I can tell you I admire guys like Mel Gibson, of course my father (a devout Catholic) and others. Anyway, thanks!

StKolbe,

I'll send you an email when I get a chance. If that happen to take a long time than here is my email:

gallantm@mscd.edu