Attn: Rosstraining re: You Rock!

Your Conscience - shoot me an email

Ross

i just got the book. havent finished reading it yet, but it looks awesome.

if people are having problems with finding the workouts, maybe ross could put the page number next to each workout in the 50 day plan?

I was the one who LeftBench was posting about. I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to my rest day tomorrow. The sample 50 day program is a real test for anyone who thinks they are in shape. I don't even plan on fighting for anything. I just want to amp up my workouts, without just doing boring cardio work. I also want to see how all this high intensity training will help me with my mountain biking when it starts to get warmer out. Thanks a bunch Ross, you are really kicking my ass!

Ross is the BEST! I read his new books over the holidays (and purchased his older book, the Underground Guide a few years back). They are awesome. It's not much of an exaggeration when I say that if all you ever worked from were Infinite Intensity and Never Gymless, you'd never need anything else. He even helped direct me in putting together a program for my dear ol' dad!

Nathan Hatton

Just got mine today

Thanks Ross