Attn Royce!

First of all, I just wanted to thank you for the house you built. MMA is by far the most exciting, entertaining sport to watch, and I thank you. It is an honor and a privilege to even think that you are even reading this, not to mention you answering, and I wish you the absolute best (you don't need luck) in your fight against Matt Hughes!

I was watching some old videos when I came across this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN6PvPCrStI&search=royce%20gracie

(Royce Gracie vs Jason Delucia)

I just have a few questions for you:
1) When the RNC was available for a quick easy win, you opted to not apply it, why?

2) How often did these kind of matchups occur, and when they did occur, was it in your facility?

3)Was there any hard feelings between fighters or clubs after you completely owned and embarrassed them?

4) Who issues these challenges?

Thank you so much Royce, Take Care and I wish you the best!!
Damian Kravontka

Edited for spelling

ttt

ttt

ttt!!!

ttt

Royce...congratulations on your victory over Matt Hughes.  Oh that's right, it hasn't happened yet, but I predict it will!!

Gary Hughes

I'm sure Royce will open this thread right away to hear your important thoughts. Damn, why am I wasting my time doing the same?

Aaaah, these are OK questions. Not out of line at all. Although mostly unimportant, I've wondered some of the same questions myself.

Thank you Ethan, I agree, very unimportant, just thought it was very interesting, ttt for a response!

lol, priceless

ttt

ttt

ttt

I already read in a Japanese comic book that Royce beat Matt Hughes in a closed-door, no-time-limit match by guillotine choke. It has to be true or they wouldn't have printed it! I wonder how much they paid him?

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt for a response!!

ttt

ttt