ATTN:Ruben "Warpath" Villareal

"...Ruben "Warpath" Villareal has been suspended for a total of 365 days and fined $2,500 for testing positive for the prohormone and anabolic steroid 4-Hydroxytestosterone..."

FROM mmafIGHTING.COM

i know that ruben posts here and i just want him to shed some light on this situation. ive always been a fan of rubens, he alwasy brought an exciting fight. not an impressive record but look at the names this guys fought. and out of 30 pro fights, only 3 dec. ever. so his fights are really exciting. but also i cant stand fighters that test positive for steroids. they know they are illegal and yet they still try to sneak them in a cycle and get away with it. and then when they are caught they deny the fact they ever used them, or "knowingly" took them.

not saying all fighters that get caught cant be innocent, theres always false positives and other things that can go wrong. so Ruben, are u appealing this at all?? how do u feel about whats going on here?

sorry i just see another thread about this...

LoL @ this being a false positive. This is pretty blatant.

im not saying this is a false positve, i just said in the past some things can go wrong with tests.

i just wana know what he has to say about it

Pretty obvious if you look at the before and after pics.