*ATTN RYAN FORD from SPRATT*

Ryan Ford,

Pete Spratt doesn't cry like a bitch. I dont have to make excuses and never have. You know what you did and had I known I was going into a street fight I would have prepared myself to be dirty and break a few rules myself. I am over and been over that bullshit of a fight.

It took a hand full of shorts for a round and two illegal elbows after the bell for you to gain an advantage, but it's all good. As the say, "The sun shines on a dog's ass every now and then!"

Now addressing your comments, I didn't say you were on steroids, I mean if you can read! If I wanted to say that I would have said, "Ford is on roids!" All I said was that you had large nipples and from what I've seen and read, that is evidence of Steroid abuse!

About a rematch, I'm sure you did accept a rematch but fool me once shame on you, fool me twice that's my fault. Never in a million years would I agree to fight 3 fights in someone else's back yard!

I will expect my customized my customized shorts and will wear them in my next fight along with a small fee of course.In return, I will send you a book on proper grammar and spelling. Maybe something like "Hooked on Phonics!" Better yet, maybe a simple spell check on your computer would be easier then you wouldn't have to study!

Now on your elbows, lol! You could not land a single clean shot on me the whole fight and all of a sudden you were able to catch me with two clean elbows? Hmm..... very interesting. Crawling out of the ring was I? How could I dont that when you were holding my shorts the whole time?

Now, again.... I didn't not come up with the terminology "Bitch Tits!" That is what the condition is commonly called. Don't get so defensive. I guess Chuck Liddell is a bitch because he does his toes huh? How bout Chris Leben or even Frank Trigg to name a few? You see, that is called a man knowing how to take care of himself. Try it, you might enjoy a nice pedicure!

Now why do I need to check my medical references on Gynecomastia? I'm not the one who has the condition. Sounds like an omission of guilt! Well then, since there are so many potential causes, explain to us why you have the condition!

Now this petty bullshit is out of my system! I am gonna enjoy my new daughter and get prepared for my next 3 fights. That are paying a lot better than MFC!

Pete Spratt

www.therealpetespratt.com

www.RenegadeFightGear.com

www.ufc.com

www.n2dezigns.com

www.bluhouserecordings.com

NO CONTEST

Pete could have had someone with downs syndrome write his response and it still would have had less grammar and spelling mistakes and made more sense than what Ford writes.

Oh your so hip on Grammar PETE???,,,

" how could I dont that when you were holding my shorts the whole time?" What kind of GRAMMAR is that Pete?

Oh I forgot, it only applies to some of us. Or is it an American term??? If you watch the video again, looks to me like some officials were pushing you back into the ring.
I think enough is enough and it's all bullshit. Get a life people.

When you attack another man's grammar.. You best have someone proofread yo shit.

DO TO ALL THE LATEST CONTROVERSY ABOUT SPRATT BASHING MFC and FORD TALKING A LOT OF TRASH about a very CONTROVERSIAL WIN...

WE FEEL FORD SHOULD BACK UP ALL THAT TRASH TALKING AND GRANT HIM A RE-MATCH IN PETE'S HOME COUNTRY...

THE UWC - ULTIMATE WARRIOR CHALLENGE would like to OFFICIALLY make an OFFER to HOST a RE-MATCH in the US - NATIONS CAPITOL AT A TIME TBD IN THE near future.

THE UWC HAS A REPUTATION FOR TREATING THE FIGHTERS AND EVERYONE ELSE LIKE ROYALTY SO THERE WILL BE NO QUESTION AS TO THE FAIRNESS OF THE VENUE. THIS EVENT WOULD BE AIRED LIVE IN US, CANADA, AND OTHER PARTS OF EUROPE...

For full details on this please see:

/o:phttp://www.mma.tv/TUF/index.cfm?TID=1252199&FID=1/o:p

www.uwcmma.com  and www.uwcmma.com/uwc3  (Event Flash Website)/o:p

Is this the way you get exsposure UWC?

Spratt said he wouldn't do a rematch, Ford said he would...END OF STORY!!!

This fight will not happen. Ford can't get into the US, exclusive contract with MFC, managed by Mark Pavelich. Spratt has said he would not have any dealings with MFC or Pavelich. I would like to see it but am very doubtful.

DAYYYYUMMMMM!

It looks like both, the Ford and Spratt pieces, could've been written by the same person lol!

ttt

The only thing that would and could keep this re-match from happening would be FORD or his PEOPLE...

If the MFC will except the offer for UWC to host the re-match it can and will happen!!!

Ball is in MFC Court...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"All I said was that you had large nipples"

quality

The problem is MFC is dropping the ball by not pushing the AC for a NC and then making amends to Spratt.

Dude got screwed big time and all I have seen is MFC making excuses and doing nothing to make amends with Spratt and then Ford talking smack with the writing skills of a (won't say) like he won the fight legitimately.

the referee did not stop the fight after the bell.

Spratt did not defend himself.

He answered the bell for the next round.

It was bullshit but it was NOT a No Contest.

tj