ATTN:Ryan Loco

sweetness so what ur sayin is just find the terminal ones in 34 n ill be good?

Ryan , wtf happened to Crazy Ryan ? Is he incarcerated or pregnant from MayheM ? I had heard he just got his Purple , he went to Mexico with jason , and Jason left him behind.  His Daddy has a nice crib in Presidential someplace in San Clemente . Is he looneybin ?

TheThrill - sweetness so what ur sayin is just find the terminal ones in 34 n ill be good?

should be golden, Bro Rogan

Hong Kong Phooey -  Ryan , wtf happened to Crazy Ryan ? Is he incarcerated or pregnant from MayheM ? I had heard he just got his Purple , he went to Mexico with jason , and Jason left him behind.  His Daddy has a nice crib in Presidential someplace in San Clemente . Is he looneybin ?

Crazy Ryan is great, we had him on the radio show 2 weeks back.

Um , I dont know about Great but im glad hes alive and not preggo Miller style.

upon further inspection my 36 terminal shorts are the exact same size as my nogi OEs in 38...is it possible my shorts are mis-labeled or do they just run bigger? i ask cuz i dont wanna get 34s if i got a 38 labeled as a 36, and i dont wanna order another size 36 if theyre huge, ill just go with the 34 haha

TheThrill - upon further inspection my 36 terminal shorts are the exact same size as my nogi OEs in 38...is it possible my shorts are mis-labeled or do they just run bigger? i ask cuz i dont wanna get 34s if i got a 38 labeled as a 36, and i dont wanna order another size 36 if theyre huge, ill just go with the 34 haha

that's odd, never had a problem with the sizing on the terminals before...the Icebergs and Bloodbergs run true to size