ATTN: S. FL OGers

Hey fellow South Floridians. I'm new to Miami and I've been having a lot of trouble finding cool people around my age to hang out with. I only seem to find spoiled rich kids who somehow manipulate me into spending money for the "group" or Latin guys who keep me around like a commodity every once in a while but don't really let me into the group.

Without sounding like a dating profile too much, I'm 27 and Anglo Saxon and just looking for cool people to do things groups of people do lol. (Beep?)

Anyway, PM me and ill shoot you my cell. Thanks everyone, you all are a riot. Phone Post 3.0

TTT for ya

Its a bit late in that time zone so likely some lads will respond tomorrow! Phone Post 3.0

Lol Davefu strikes again! Phone Post 3.0

Haha thanks everyone. Dave, I'm afraid that way I'll get men wanting to "let me bang" I'm looking for friends of the straight variety. Lol Phone Post 3.0

Mihow - we don't consider Miami part of SFL, it's just North Cuba

good luck
Believe me, I know. Phone Post 3.0

Do you even train bro?

Good luck on your manhunt. Phone Post 3.0

Forget trying to meet dudes. Get on the net and meet some chicks.

Sorry man, you're not going to meet too many quality people here in Miami. Pretty much everyone has an agenda. With that being said, most people that complain about meeting quality people put themselves in that situation. In other words, you can't expect to find people to "party" with, and expect them to be good people. On the other side of that, if you have any sports type hobbies, you'll likely have a better chance at meeting some quality, like minded people. Phone Post 3.0

I'm not looking to party, just people to watch the fights with and chill. I work in an office job with low turnover and generally men are about 20 years my senior. Ive met some kids through the job but they are the type that got the job based on their families' connections and are spoiled and hanging with them is nauseating. Phone Post 3.0

The PBC - Forget trying to meet dudes. Get on the net and meet some chicks.
I've tried, only uggies crazies and fake profiles Phone Post 3.0

Thank you everyone btw I appreciate the help Phone Post 3.0

DeuceDroppin - Sorry man, you're not going to meet too many quality people here in Miami. Pretty much everyone has an agenda. With that being said, most people that complain about meeting quality people put themselves in that situation. In other words, you can't expect to find people to "party" with, and expect them to be good people. On the other side of that, if you have any sports type hobbies, you'll likely have a better chance at meeting some quality, like minded people. Phone Post 3.0
Thanks Deuce, I played tennis growing up but it's kind of the same problem. All the adult leagues are filled with older men, not too many mid 20s. I'll keep trying though man, thanks. Phone Post 3.0

What area do you live? Work? Phone Post 3.0

DeuceDroppin - What area do you live? Work? Phone Post 3.0
Live in Kendall and work in Doral Phone Post 3.0

If we hang out are you gonna put a brick in my face? Should I have your money when you come to collect?? Phone Post 3.0

Damien8003 - If we hang out are you gonna put a brick in my face? Should I have your money when you come to collect?? Phone Post 3.0
Nah no bricks, just teabags Phone Post 3.0

I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies -
DeuceDroppin - What area do you live? Work? Phone Post 3.0
Live in Kendall and work in Doral Phone Post 3.0
Hang tight brotarski...in a little while I'm going to outline your game plan. If you follow it, within a year you'll end up with a cool group of guy friends, some hot chick friends, and random hot chicks to throw down with.......... Phone Post 3.0

Mihow - we don't consider Miami part of SFL, it's just North Cuba

good luck
So true. Come to West Palm Beach for a chance at life. A little south of WPB is Delray Beach which is also good. Phone Post 3.0