ATTN: SANTO AMARO

Haven't received any updates on the packages from your indiegogo fundraiser.

It has expired and I was wondering if you are going to contact people to let them know their packages are coming.

Or since you didn't hit your target, is this all just a wash and we'll be refunded? Phone Post 3.0

Up Phone Post 3.0

Interested Phone Post 3.0

TTT Phone Post 3.0

TTT

Anybody have his email?

I can't find it.

Can anybody tell me if he has even been active on here recently? Phone Post 3.0

Goooodddd luck! Phone Post 3.0

The_KoJ - Goooodddd luck! Phone Post 3.0
Thanks dad!

Anyone? Phone Post 3.0

https://www.indiegogo.com/individuals/7832530 Phone Post 3.0

OP did you get mail

KidPittsburgh - OP did you get mail
Did.

Thanks. Phone Post 3.0

bros before hoes

edit

Just got an email back from Ben.

Sounds legit and I am a trusting man. Phone Post 3.0

TryhardNobody - Wow I remember Santo all over the place on here practically insulting ppl because they werent donating fast enough. Wheres he at now?

Producing a film numb nuts, it takes a lot of work :)

Thanks guys - we have been quiet whilst waiting for Indiegogo to process the funds. Finally yesterday they materialized so now we can get your hoodies and T's printing so please bear with us/me!

We will have an update for all contributors soon so keep your eyes peeled for the emails - I am fighting hard to get this film made - trust me - I will not give up - it will get made and all of you who contributed will have been a part of that ;)

TFK Cletus Redpecker III - Haven't received any updates on the packages from your indiegogo fundraiser.

It has expired and I was wondering if you are going to contact people to let them know their packages are coming.

Or since you didn't hit your target, is this all just a wash and we'll be refunded? Phone Post 3.0

Thanks brother. So this is how it will work. We were obviously well below our target which sucked. I'll explain why I believe this was later but as it stands we have enough to realise all the PERKS, donate 5% to the social project (which we are bumping to 7% as it just seemed too little otherwise - so about U$150) - and still have some left over to aid us keep the fight alive.

IF - and thats a big IF... IF everything falls through we will donate the remaining money to the social project in full. So please keep the good vibes flowing as we do need a little good luck on our side. Just to quantify - the money left in the project is about 1/5th of the total funds - but had we broken through the 10K mark it would have been about 4/5ths... probably too much info right there but basically it would have been more cost effective to print in bulk etc etc 

Hope this makes sense. Please could my email be removed from the thread as I'll get spam - at least but some spaces thank you!

" Please could my email be removed from the thread as I'll get spam - at least but some spaces thank you!"

Done.

Thanks for coming in dude. Phone Post 3.0