ATTN: SCOTT COKER!!!!!!!!!!

Or anyone who works with him or for him or knows him!

You have the chance to really put a dent in the UFC's market share. They are at their lowest ebb since shortly before TUF and what people will RESPOND to is not "UFC lite" (i.e. in a cage, looking like Strikeforce did with no production value).

YOU MUST DIFFERENTIATE YOURSELF

I would like to take this opportunity to IMPLORE you to work with SPIKE TV and your co-workers from that network, GLORY, and go with THEIR BRANDING and and MOST IMPORTANTLY, their PRODUCTION!

- Call yourself GLORY MMA
- Get out of the cage and into that GLORY ring
- Make it look identical to their events

If you want to overpay for a handful of UFC vets and pull numbers that are significantly lower then the UFC, then by all means, make yourself look just like the UFC and be content with 2nd place until the execs at Viacom can no longer afford to do that type of business.

If you want to start beating the UFC at their own game or at least give them a run for their money, GIVE THE PEOPLE SOMETHING DIFFERENT!!!

Thank you for your time...

Porttt

Hong Kong Phooey - 

Porttt

: )

Thank you gents!

If I had a blue name I'd vote you all up. That will take a few days now : )

Good stuff Haulport. I came in here ready to laugh at a suggestion, but I like the way you think. I honestly think this idea has a good chance of working.

Let's hope that Coker and Bellator are listening. Phone Post 3.0

TTT Phone Post 3.0

"You must differentiate yourself"

"Call yourself glory mma, use the glory ring, look exactly like glory" Phone Post 3.0

in for Glory products

KFP49 - "You must differentiate yourself"

"Call yourself glory mma, use the glory ring, look exactly like glory" Phone Post 3.0
LOL, I thought the exact same thing. Is it differentiate from others or copy? One or the other. Phone Post 3.0

Dumb idea, it would confuse the audience and bring down the Glory brand having 2nd rate MMA fighters fighting under the Glory banner. You really think Glory is just going to give everything they have built up over to some 2nd rate MMA org in the hopes they dont totally tarnish the brand and image?

Glory used to do mixed MMA and kickboxing shows, they were pretty forgettable, they should stick to being the best at kickboxing and grow that sport. Getting into MMA is a dumb move.

Mmalogic is correct. Vichy-bellator. Thats all it is now. Phone Post 3.0

UFC is staler than month old bread

Resign Richard Chou as your matchmaker Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_Benwahwah - Good stuff Haulport. I came in here ready to laugh at a suggestion, but I like the way you think. I honestly think this idea has a good chance of working.

Hey when do you want to fight mate ? Phone Post 3.0

MartialArtsMixed -
UGCTT_Benwahwah - Good stuff Haulport. I came in here ready to laugh at a suggestion, but I like the way you think. I honestly think this idea has a good chance of working.

Hey when do you want to fight mate ? Phone Post 3.0
Now! My body is ready. Phone Post 3.0

Kenso - 

LOL, I thought the exact same thing. Is it differentiate from others or copy? One or the other. Phone Post 3.0

You guys are pretty dense. They must differentiate themselves from THE UFC. How exactly did you not understand that?

They are not competing with GLORY and in Spike's mind the two promotions would be ONE BRAND. That is not copying, that is EXPANSION across markets........

Wow...............

EckY - Dumb idea, it would confuse the audience and bring down the Glory brand having 2nd rate MMA fighters fighting under the Glory banner. You really think Glory is just going to give everything they have built up over to some 2nd rate MMA org in the hopes they dont totally tarnish the brand and image?

Glory used to do mixed MMA and kickboxing shows, they were pretty forgettable, they should stick to being the best at kickboxing and grow that sport. Getting into MMA is a dumb move.

Bellator has some of the best fighters on the planet, especially at LW and FW. It's pretty insulting for you to call them "2nd rate".

EckY - Dumb idea, it would confuse the audience and bring down the Glory brand having 2nd rate MMA fighters fighting under the Glory banner. You really think Glory is just going to give everything they have built up over to some 2nd rate MMA org in the hopes they dont totally tarnish the brand and image?

It's guys like you who ran around saying that the WEC and Strikeforce were "2nd rate" until they showed up in the UFC and won all the titles and wrecked shop...

Haulport -
Kenso - 

You guys are pretty dense. They must differentiate themselves from THE UFC. How exactly did you not understand that?

They are not competing with GLORY and in Spike's mind the two promotions would be ONE BRAND. That is not copying, that is EXPANSION across markets........

Wow...............

I get that. I just think it's funny that you want them to differentiate from one brand and to basically copy another. How about we leave glory alone, it's doing great. Maybe the same minds who are behind glory's success, could think of a new direction for Bellator. Make Bellator unique, don't copy another brand. Phone Post 3.0

You had me at ring! Phone Post 3.0