ATTN: SCOTT COKER!!!!!!!!!!

Mother Fucking YES!!! Phone Post 3.0

vuport

KFP49 - 
Haulport -
Kenso - 
KFP49 - "You must differentiate yourself"

"Call yourself glory mma, use the glory ring, look exactly like glory" Phone Post 3.0
LOL, I thought the exact same thing. Is it differentiate from others or copy? One or the other. Phone Post 3.0

You guys are pretty dense. They must differentiate themselves from THE UFC. How exactly did you not understand that?

They are not competing with GLORY and in Spike's mind the two promotions would be ONE BRAND. That is not copying, that is EXPANSION across markets........

Wow...............

I get that. I just think it's funny that you want them to differentiate from one brand and to basically copy another. How about we leave glory alone, it's doing great. Maybe the same minds who are behind glory's success, could think of a new direction for Bellator. Make Bellator unique, don't copy another brand. Phone Post 3.0

Pretty much this.  I get wanting them to be something different than the UFC but how about being their own org and not just copying another one?

I want Haulport and Ecky to stop fighting now
The house divided against itself cannot stand. I love you guys:-) Phone Post 3.0

fucking good idea. GLORY MMA would be very Pride-esque.

there's no future in MMA with the ever expanding UFC schedule taking up all the slots and satiatting the apetite

There is however a possible future for kickboxing.  If spike were smart they'd take whatever they can from mma and transfer it over to kickboxing.

They should use cokers promotion to lead into the kickboxing show, they should use cokers promotion to lead advertsiers to the kickboxing show, etc...

they should create a reality show around kickboxing to help people get to know the sport.

MMALOGIC -

there's no future in MMA with the ever expanding UFC schedule taking up all the slots and satiatting the apetite

There is however a possible future for kickboxing.  If spike were smart they'd take whatever they can from mma and transfer it over to kickboxing.

They should use cokers promotion to lead into the kickboxing show, they should use cokers promotion to lead advertsiers to the kickboxing show, etc...

they should create a reality show around kickboxing to help people get to know the sport.

Yeah, just what the world needs, another reality show. Phone Post 3.0

WOuldnt be possible unless Viacom bought Glory.  Why would Glory allow them to be part of their org and use their name or hold mixed events etc? 

Viacom would need to buy them to do this.   

MMALOGIC - 

That first sentence is EXACTLY from the minds of Frank and Lorenzo. That is their FAULTY, awful plan that is blowing up in their faces so it doesn't surprise me that you would vomit out that dumb crap.

time traveling 12er - Make the ring a circle and the mat look like a dark pit. They can call it the "Glory Hole"! Welcome to the Glory Hole, you never know what you're going to get!

Zip lines are super popular with the key demos these days. Instead of boring walk in's or old school cheesy ramps, how about having the fighters zip line in? The momentum from the zip line alone will force fighters to engage immediately. No more boring "feeling out" period and tentative pawing for 4 minutes.

Introduce an randomizer. On a large screen over the Glory Hole, periodically a random rule will come into effect. For instance it will flash "No kicks!" with a 30 second count down. Fighters would be penalized for breaking the rules.

Proposed Rules:

Takedowns worth double.
Groin strikes legal, but only via headbutt.
Must yell out name of every strike they make as you make them.
Only spinning shit.
First fighter to get a boner loses a point.
Eyes closed.
No blocking.
Pretend to be a robot.
All advertisement logo's are now hot lava.

POV camera for the fighters and their gloves. Camera technology just keeps getting better and smaller. They can embed tiny cameras on the gloves and on a headband. Not the gay lady kind, but the cool Conan the Barbarian kind. Get a new perspective on the fight.

Midget side-kicks. These would be midgets who would match the theme of their patron fighter and be in their corner. Wear the same shorts and have the same hair cut. They would fight each other between rounds so the fans don't get so bored. After the fight, instead of stale slow-mo replays, have the midgets re-enact the most exciting moments from the fight.

I believe this has legs!!!

ttt for Scott!

Haulport - 
EckY - Dumb idea, it would confuse the audience and bring down the Glory brand having 2nd rate MMA fighters fighting under the Glory banner. You really think Glory is just going to give everything they have built up over to some 2nd rate MMA org in the hopes they dont totally tarnish the brand and image?

Glory used to do mixed MMA and kickboxing shows, they were pretty forgettable, they should stick to being the best at kickboxing and grow that sport. Getting into MMA is a dumb move.

It's guys like you who ran around saying that the WEC and Strikeforce were "2nd rate" until they showed up in the UFC and won all the titles and wrecked shop...

I was not one of those guys, I knew the guys in Strikeforce and WEC would compete in the UFC, just as I know that a handful of Bellator fighters, mainly at LW and FW could also compete in the UFC.

That was not my point though, you totally missed it.

GLORY have pretty much ALL the TOP kickboxers in the world fighting for them, Bellator have maybe 10 top 10 fighters in their entire stable. They are a 2nd rate organisation compared with UFC, just like K-1 is now a 2nd rate organisation compared with GLORY.

Why would GLORY potentially tarnish their image and confuse fans by jumping into MMA? Many will just assume they are another 2nd rate MMA organisation that also does standup only fights instead of realising they are the top standup organisation on the planet.

Dumb idea.

MMALOGIC - 

THIS!

Spike should be getting behind GLORY big time, they have way more potential than any new MMA org.

K-1 did it with heros.

I like your ideas. But it would confusing.

What's on tonight? GLORY MMA or Kickboxing? I don't know, it's like they have an identity crisis.

The cage needs to go. Phone Post 3.0

ttt

So when is the first Scott Coker/SPIKE mma show supposed to air? Any news?

BRING BACK THE RING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this idea had legs but the whole BellaGlor project fell apart when we realized the logo would be a large G wearing a gladiator's helmet

GLORY World Series -

this idea had legs but the whole BellaGlor project fell apart when we realized the logo would be a large G wearing a gladiator's helmet

Lol Phone Post 3.0

GLORY World Series - 

Awesome, haha.

Scott Coker and the Viacom execs reinventing the wheel......................