Attn sgotwalks: thank you

From everyone on the UG that cares about history and context more than giggling about hormone replacement therapy, we salute you. Somehow, it seems insufficient to thank you in any given thread, so I figured I would spin up a single altar for us to lay thanks.

Thanks.

Joe Louis - Life Magazine Image Archives sgotwalks UnderGround Forum 5 minutes ago
sgotwalks
3 37
Muhammad Ali - Life Magazine Image Archives sgotwalks UnderGround Forum 32 minutes ago
sgotwalks
42 2330
Rocky Marciano - Life Magazine Image Archives sgotwalks UnderGround Forum 44 minutes ago
sgotwalks
62 3730
Archie Moore - Life Magazine Image Archives sgotwalks UnderGround Forum 1 hour ago
sgotwalks
16 613
Classic Shots - Life Magazine Image Archives sgotwalks UnderGround Forum 1 hour ago
sgotwalks
27 1314
Joe Frazier - Life Magazine Image Archives sgotwalks UnderGround Forum 2 hours ago
antoniomontana
12 679
Sugar Ray Robinson - LIFE Magazine Image Archives sgotwalks UnderGround Forum 11 hours ago
sgotwalks
11 358

yeah, those pictures are amazing.

thanks sgo

and zed, you might like these

Classic Photos of Musicians, Athletes, Politicians

Thanks, and I do. I'm not surprised you showed up here early. I should have made a similar thread in your name last month.

Hey that is too kind. I appreciate the appreciation for the images. So many great pictures I am just stoked to put them out there for others to enjoy. Once I am done with the Joe Louis thread I will be sure to check out the link from DamnSevern. Thanks again.

great post Zed.. and thanks sgotwalks and VTFU to you both

sgotwalks is good people.  Great poster.  He posts on a lot of my threads.   Nice work, you get my vote up of the day sir....

top for sgo

Yep, some great work!

Awesome pics!

I Wish I had more VTFU's

yup loving those threads

voted up sgotwalks

Thanks for the good word fellas. It's amazing how sharing some fantastic pictures can bring so many positive vibes one's way. It is a testament to the power of the photograph.

On that note, albeit somewhat self serving.........I will use my vote on zedlepln for paying homage to my threads. Much appreciated!