Attn Shane Carwin

Hey Shane!  I lost your contact info that you gave me a  while back when we were talking about shooting a show for Sportsmen of North America.  If you're still interested I have a fun little trip lined up.  I have a friend who is a guide for Arial Bowfishing trips on the Illinois river.  These are the flying Asian Carp that you've probably seen on TV.  You shoot them in the air with a bow, it's a helluva lot of fun!  Anyway, the guide is a fan of yours too and asked if you'd want to come film a show some weekend in July or August.  It's pretty simple, all you have to do is show up, all the equipment is provided.  It's a crazy trip for sure.  I will be filming and it will either end up on Sportsmen of North America or on Outdoor Junkies.  If you're interested let me know. 

And to keep this MMA related WAR CARWIN!!!!! 

TTT for Archer Phone Post

Thank you sir!

Fun Stuff!

Can I come too? :o

TTT

ttt

Yeah!  I want to come shoot flying fish with a bow!

And all this time I thought "Archer0545" was just a pseudonym.

that sounds awesome

the idea of flying in a helicopter over water to shoot a flying fish with a bow sounds very american, and i mean that in the best way lol

its out of a boat doof

^ lol

crankn101 - hey Archer.

Is it legal to use a shotgun for that? Im guessing it would be wanton waste of game, but it would be epic to see them blow up in mid air.
Lol, I've thought of that before too.  I don't believe it's legal but it would be fun.  As for the fish, they are considered a nuisance fish.  They are not native and they were inadvertantly introduced by private pond owners who had purchased them to help keep their ponds clean.  When heavy rains overflowed the ponds they ended up in the river systems and are making their way to the great lakes.  They are estimated at 3 Million pounds of fish per nautical mile.  Nobody fishes for them commercially and since they are carp they are not good table fare.  Therefore, they are considered a nuisance.  Fun as hell to shoot.

If anyone wants to book a trip with the gut get with me and I will hook you up with my guide!

GodSaveTheQueen - Sounds like Archer is trying to get Shane into the woods to try to bum him. 

Of course shagging another man in the ass is the first thing that would come to your mind Queenie, but that's not my thing and I doubt very much that it's Shanes thing but it's good to know where you stand on it.

Archer0545 - 
GodSaveTheQueen - Sounds like Archer is trying to get Shane into the woods to try to bum him. 

Of course shagging another man in the ass is the first thing that would come to your mind Queenie, but that's not my thing and I doubt very much that it's Shanes thing but it's good to know where you stand on it.

Did you forget that GSTQueer's dream is to re-enact the rape seen from Deliverance with The Count? Of course GSTQueef would be on the receiving end, as always.

Also, I watched that Sportscenter special on flying carp the other day, they said the fish jump with enough force to knock someone out.

TTT for Archer and Shane!

slugshot331 - Also, I watched that Sportscenter special on flying carp the other day, they said the fish jump with enough force to knock someone out.

TTT for Archer and Shane!
Oh it's definitely extreme.  Guide took a shot to the back of the head last year that almost flash KO'd him. It's funny though, I've got some great video of one of my buddies getting tail whipped by one of those slimey bastards (Fish, not the UKTT)

JoeKurr - if you got his contact info, why dont you just text him?

It was his Managers info because that who we were going to set it up through.  It got lost when I changed email accounts.

Sounds alot better than what you'd like to do to Bisping.

suess -  Shane is probably the last man on earth i would try to rape in the woods, even if it was my dream to rape a man in the woods (it's not)

True story!

Archer0545 ...those slimey bastards (Fish, not the UKTT)

You know you meant the UKTT too lol

slugshot331 - 
Archer0545 ...those slimey bastards (Fish, not the UKTT)

You know you meant the UKTT too lol

Well........not All of them!