Attn Shane Carwin

Archer0545 - 
slugshot331 - 
Archer0545 ...those slimey bastards (Fish, not the UKTT)

You know you meant the UKTT too lol

Well........not All of them!

<br />True. No-Gi isn't slimey, he's just a ginger, can't fault him for that.

go to my site and send me a message and we can exchange contact info. Sounds like fun.

suess - 
Kunzy - 
suess -  Shane is probably the last man on earth i would try to rape in the woods, even if it was my dream to rape a man in the woods (it's not)

So who's your dream man?

i think it's pretty well-known that my dream man is GSP.

i mean, i don't have a dream man......

GOTCHA!

Shane Carwin - go to my site and send me a message and we can exchange contact info. Sounds like fun.

Will do!  It's a good time!

Archer, you get the bow, Shane has his fists...

TTT for Archer. I'm originally from michigan and i will be there in July for most of the month. How close is the place you guys start this trip from to Michigan?

It's in Peoria Illinois.  Plan on making a few trips over there this year so If you are interested in going let me know.  Be great to meet ya!

Absolutely man, Will you be there in July at all? I'll bring you an AUJL shirt, lol.

Naderhood -  Absolutely man, Will you be there in July at all? I'll bring you an AUJL shirt, lol.

I can pretty much go any weekend.  I just have to set it up with my guide Zach.  I plan on doing about 3-4 trips over there this summer.  I live in Indiana BTW.

Archer0545 - 
Naderhood -  Absolutely man, Will you be there in July at all? I'll bring you an AUJL shirt, lol.

I can pretty much go any weekend.  I just have to set it up with my guide Zach.  I plan on doing about 3-4 trips over there this summer.  I live in Indiana BTW.

Well my man, I will be in Michigan from the 17th-28th of July. I'm down to spear some flying fish or UKTT, whichever you prefer.

Naderhood - 
Archer0545 - 

Well my man, I will be in Michigan from the 17th-28th of July. I'm down to spear some flying fish or UKTT, whichever you prefer.
I'll see whats open for the weekends in there.  We'll stick with the carp, the UKTT are endangered.  They are a fragile species, one more loss by Bisping may spawn a mass suicide like the lemmings of Ireland!

Shane, you have Gmail.

Lorenzo Luciano -  This thread is why the UG is great! What other sport could you get a top athlete to come shoot fish? I hope Carwin destroys JDS and then Cain and reigns supreme for at least 3 years. Phone Post

Yeah, I agree with all of that!  TTT for Shane

UG is a wonderland

* said in John Mayer voice.

Naderhood -  UG is a wonderland

* said in John Mayer voice.

holds up lighter and sways back and forth

ttt

Do I gotta bring a shotgun or anything? I mean besides my UKTT bug spray.

Lol, no. It would be fun but I believe thats illegal!

Shane, also the Guide says if you want to bring someone along from your gym if anyone is interested it would be fine.  I will Gmail this as well as I'm sure you're probably busy in the gym this week! =)

ttt