Attn. SHOOTO REPS

My name is Edward Rene Sanchez and Iam very interested in fighting for your organization, Im a BJJ Blackbelt, a Budo Challenge competitor, cbjj national champ, 2x cbjj US vs. Brasil Champ, as well as staying undefeated in MMA, run a small but successful gym in Arizona(Genesisjj) But have run into some problems finding fights at my weight class of 121.5 lbs, now this is a long shot so I offer this, I would be very honored to compete in your organization, against your 123lbs champion, or any athlete you deem me worthy, and am willing to pay for my flight and accomidations, to put my name on the map in your association, hopefully this reaches the right person, thanking you in advance,

Edward Rene Sanchez
esbjj@hotmail.com

www.seriouspimp.com www.budochallenge.com www.cbjj.com/br

hey eddie hoy our things been a while since i heard from you. hope all is well with you and your little one..give me a call, i have the shooto guys number somewhere, ill have to find it. partied with him after a fight in mexico him and arron riley are close and he fought that night too.i can get you in touch with pancarase also they have alot of little guys fighting...take care vince

ttt

I got an openning against 132

Vince, call me or e-mail me there numbers please for Varner 480-235-0710

THANKS GUYS

oh sorry info bdkamaka@comcast.net

ttt get this man a fight!!!

usashooto@yahoo.com

ttt

The man you want to fight at 123.2 is Richard "The Monkey" Nancoo. m1k42@yahoo.com

ttt

theres your man eddie ...

RICH IS DA MAN

3t for little fighting midgets.