Attn: Showdown Joe

:)

wow

Lol at Fraudley calling Showdown Joe a kid. Are u guys not in your thirties...lol.

And 'Whino Rodley', I've known you since the Combat List days, Paul and Howard IFC days, UCC/TKO days, Freedom Fight(Clint and Clyde) and APEX days, so if anyone needs to be exposed, it will be you.

All the above kicked u to the curb for a reason. U screwed me a long time ago and I'm just waiting to crush you. Tread lightly.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

No clue who you are phockovski but you are obviously ill informed. Yes I am in my 30's and have learned alot from the last decade or so in this game. I have never been kicked to the curb. If I see a situation that is less than desirable I exit. In this game their are tons of talkers and very few who perform. It has been a learning curve to find who is who but I feel great about my present judgements.

For the record:

-Never frauded a soul

-The Wino name came from my other business I owned back in the day, a wine making establishment. And NO I dont even drink wine regularly :P

-IFC never did a show in Canada after Jan 2000 so no one was kicked to the curb. In fact I still talk with the owner now and then with good relations.

-I left the UCC after number 12 because it just wasnt a good situation for me at all. No use to kick a dead horse with that one.

-Clint, Clyde and myself put together a great event last July.

• Apex , we did a show together, it was highly successful. many things happened after the fact that I will keep off a public forum but i assure you Rodley got the short end of the stick due to trusting and sharing my resources. That said, I am cool with where things are now and I wish them the best of luck.

If you knew me you would know that there isnt a thing to expose.

The term "kid" can also apply to someone well into their 30's....

If you feel at all scorn I invite you to email, call or even visit me in order to enlighten me.

My only crime would be falling for a troll job and writing this reply.

Remember boys...my posts here were to answer a general question about how spots are aired on TSN.

ok back to work...cheers!!!

Pete

Btw...it's me, Vlad Phockovski.

Well, back in the Combat List days you were always considered a joke by most of us, cause you were nothing but hype, hype, hype. You talked a big game, but rarely backed it up. Always 'working on something big', and this and that...
shut up already. You did jack for UCC/TKO, jack for Freedom Fight as well, but you con the public into believing that it was you. You conned me for awhile, but once I figured your Fraudley a$# out, I've been waiting for this
day for such a long time.

As much as Mr. Patry is ridiculed on these forums, you don't stand a mere shot vs him in any business sense. Just look at where he is now, vs where you are!!! He launched you the minute he saw through your bullsh*t. And perhaps
we should bring up how bad JT McCarthy used to hammer you all the time, yet to this day, you tell people how you made him cry one time...interesting piece
of BS if you ask me. And of course, I love how you tell people that if it wasn't for you, there was no UCC/TKO. In fact, you told me this at the last TKO show, while ripping Stephane apart. Do you realize that you are the
laughing stock of Canadian MMA promoters?

Freedom Fight: Why aren't you still with Clint and Clyde? Why did they stop working with you? Why did you do your next Freedom Fight show with APEX, then, they launched your wanna be tough guy a$$ right after the show? Of course, why did Showdown Joe leave Freedom Fight after the last show? Makes you wonder why eh? Where was JT McCarthy on these shows? Nope, you got Landsberg...good job dummy.

You are a fraud...Patry knew it, McCarthy knew it, Clyde and Clint knew it,APEX knew it, Showdown Joe knew it...so now you are with King of the Cage. All I can say is
"Another One Bites The Dust"!!! I've got my calendar circled as to when KOTC is gonna launch you're a$$ to the curb as well. Btw, there are many who put you lower than Patry in the fight game, and that's North America.

Showdown Joe: if you had to do it all over again, would you rather work for Patry or for Fraudley? If you had to work for anyone of them in the future, which one would it be?

Damn..

This thread just got REAL good.

Well I have never dealt with anyone of your name and your post just proved that you know NOTHING of what you talk about. Those who laugh must not know me at all because if they did they would know what I have accomplished. From my daily dealings, I feel very comfortable with my place in Canadian MMA. As I say, the proof is in the puddin' and not with petty internet blah blah.

Now, I must get back to doing JACK.

Too funny.

cheers!

Pete

If this was dodgeball I'd pick YOU for my team Joe! You and me throwing balls at big mean guys faces....so to speak of course.

wow ...i just re read that post and it brought back memories from the old combat list days. I think back to all of us planning and talking about what we wanted to do in MMA. Guys like Elvis Sinosic, Justin (XFC), Brett Moses and myself all had some great dreams and we made them reality. Wow that was ages ago...

Thanks for the flashback...

cheers,

"big mean" Pete

:P

Is Vernon and Edmonton shipping bottled water to Ontario now???

Fuck it, I'm moving to Hawaii.......

I would like to know who this
Vlad Phokovski is. Everyone inside
the business knows the truth about Pete
Rodley. The amazing thing is that Phokovski
is 100% right.

1) Pete Rodley does not have a pot to piss in,
he piggybacks on other peoples money, talent,
and hard work....EVERYTIME!

2) Watch closely how he treats people,
with his superiour attitude, when in
fact he is, Trailer Park Trash...AT BEST.

3)He has a beef with Ashley Madison as
a sponsor. Did you see the tattoo
parlor and garbage metal band he sponsored.
Oh yeah, he relates to that.

4) He promised to bury the hatchet with TKO
and work with my brother and I, but we
could smell this guy a mile away, and like
everyone else we dumped him.

5) KOTC is better served with Rodley
doing all the work and them staying out
West. What a fucking rude awakening they
will have dealing with him as a partner.
This relationship will end, like the others,
after one show.

King of the Cage should seriously
reconsider doing business with Fraudley.
He is the ultimate con man. He will
fuck you, and then tell everyone how
you wronged him.

BTW, he tells everyone about the story
of how he made JT McCarthy cry. What
a great guy.

Gaetan Patry

apparently I a really good at starting sh?t by asking a simple question

** grabs popcorn **

You can't leave Canario!

We have a second set of dvds to produce!

Yes Kevin...welcome to the UG where a simple question or reply turns into a BS flow from net warriors who pretend to know the business.

Gaetan...just another nameless soul who proves their lack of knowledge with every post. Anyone who has worked with me knows my work ethic and how I treat people. The people who now bitch at me, looked in my eye not too long ago and told me that they have no idea how I put in the hours I do with little sleep or eats. There are others who do the same so I dont expect pats on the back but to say I do nill is an insult to yourself. I have no beef with Ashley Madison, I just think its a business that defies morals and I wouldnt choose to work with them. Nothing more nothing less. Yes I have a tan bed/accessory manufacturer and tat/peircing aftercare product manufacturer as a sponsor....and your point is? I have NO interest in working with TKO, as I told you when you posted a thread that I am indeed doing so. I wish them the best and have no ill feelings towards TKO at all. As for JT, we had our words waaay back when and what happened happened but we have since spoken and I heard his side, he heard mine and we have no problems. KOTC are smart guys who understand the difference between reality and make believe...which is unfortunately where "net phantoms" thrive. O yeh and any time you want to visit me to see how big my piss pot is just come on by ...lol

I cant believe that I even spend time answereing this crap but I guess some people spend their breaks in weird ways huh?

cheers,

Pete

phockovski,

I'd like to know how Rodley
fucked you and how you intend to
crush him.

Gatean

Rodley,

The time will come when you'll have
to bow down to Stephane and myself.

We are the Kings of Canadian MMA.

You know in your heart it's true.

Plus we put both the Bandidos and the Rock
Machine out of business.

Unlike you, we are both feared and respected.

Gaetan

god bless the internet

all the best to ya'

Pete

We're a dramatic bunch up here in Canada aren't we.

Maybe there IS something in the water

me thinks there is somthing in the water up here in Canada