ATTN: Sims Army

fightsfan has infultrated the army, our code has been compromised....

please people call all of the other members of the Army he must have killed someone in order to extract the information.

notice however it is not all the way correct.... I have to assume a lot of torture was involved!

ArtVandelay is actually a part of the Sims Army -Secret Service division.....

Evilmaster is going to be the Administer of propaganda

it will be up in a week.

SIR!! PRIVATE SWILLEY REPORTING FOR DUTY, SIR!!!!!!

TTT !!!!

What does Mark COLEMAN think about your constant "internet banter". SIMMS?

btw, the DOJO MOBILE or whatever you called it was an interesting idea, why not get sponsorship from some national towing company and just have it towed everywhere you need to go.

Is it a necessity that you have to speak pig-latin to be in the Sims Army? Great fighting Kimo in Hawaii.

How many of us are going to be attending the Indiana show, because I want to do a special entrance there that I am going to need everyones help with.

I am fighting Hulk Hogans brother, this is a one time deal.

I just received my draft card. Are we going active duty in the Sims Army?

You could be in the Ragin Rednecks Navy. That's where 100 sailors go down in a submarine & 50 couples come back up....

Wes,

I hate to admit it, but I have become a fan of yours recently. Is it OK if I join your Army? You know, I have ties with MFS, so I hope that won't be a problem! ;) LOL!

Ps. If it is a problem, no worries. I will just make a new screen name and post under that one instead! ;) lol j/k!

ttt for this sweet graphic ^^ !!

TTT for Sims

Keyboard Warriors Unite!

TTT...

"Don't worry, Ron...I have a couple screen names you can borrow ;)"

LOL! I am sure you do! lol :)

Sims had you practiced that powerbomb in training before!?

Cause hitting that in MMA was one of the best moments ever.

I'm yours if you need a good soldier, sir!

Reporting for duty in Sims' Army!