Attn: Soup Nazi, Steve

I find your screen name to be offensive and have submitted a formal fax to Steve to have it changed promptly.

That is all.

I find your face to be offensive, much more so than Soups name. 

Go and change your face fucko!

I have no problem with with Soup Nazis name.

Sogflop - I find your screen name to be offensive and have submitted a formal fax to Steve to have it changed promptly.

That is all.

In fairness, if you want his name to go you have to state the name you'd like to see him have.

State it.

ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

Coming from a guy whose screenname is a prime example of both cultural AND physical appropriation, your qualms have been dismissed.

I am in favour of Soup Nazi keeping the SN... If this helps.

StevetheWeasel - Received, SogFlow.

Not sure what the next step is, to be honest. We have our Monday mod chat with Kirik tomorrow, and I copied the report I wrote up to Jimmy. It's unusual to have a long-time member run into issues with their chosen SN. Especially a valued member like [REDACTED]. And to be honest, there isn't much of a precedent for how to move forward. We might be breaking some new ground here.

We'll update you as soon as we have a little clearer picture where this is going. Are you willing to go on record with a formal statement?
Good post. Thanks for the prompt action and reply. I thought my faxes were submitted to the permanent file record already?

MMA Playwright -
Sogflop - I find your screen name to be offensive and have submitted a formal fax to Steve to have it changed promptly.

That is all.

In fairness, if you want his name to go you have to state the name you'd like to see him have.

State it.
Crab bisque or Turkey chili would be acceptable alternatives.

MMA Playwright -

That is all.

In fairness, if you want his name to go you have to state the name you"d like to see him have.

State it.

I like this idea. But it's entirely possible his replacement names are going to be terrible. 

Amos Moses -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

Coming from a guy whose screenname is a prime example of both cultural AND physical appropriation, your qualms have been dismissed.

I'm so sorry I offended you with my SN. Actually, sorry, not sorry. 

Is this real life?

I hope this is a joke...if not, OP is whats wrong with the world. You shouldnt be offended by someone screen name....what a pussy!

I find the OP to be offensive.

Please remove his balls Steve.

"Nazi ain't got no humanity. They're the foot soldiers of a Jew-hatin', mass murderin' maniac, and they need to be dee-stroyed. That's why any and every sumbitch we find wearin' a Nazi uniform, they're gonna die."

"Except Soup Nazi. He is good people."

StevetheWeasel -
Sogflop - 
StevetheWeasel - Received, SogFlow.

Not sure what the next step is, to be honest. We have our Monday mod chat with Kirik tomorrow, and I copied the report I wrote up to Jimmy. It's unusual to have a long-time member run into issues with their chosen SN. Especially a valued member like [REDACTED]. And to be honest, there isn't much of a precedent for how to move forward. We might be breaking some new ground here.

We'll update you as soon as we have a little clearer picture where this is going. Are you willing to go on record with a formal statement?
Good post. Thanks for the prompt action and reply. I thought my faxes were submitted to the permanent file record already?

No prob.

Yeah, we filed your message from earlier. But we might also have some follow-up questions and info we need from you. We'll see.
I'm of course willing to cooperate in any way to expedite your investigation. I will forward my work and personal email along with home and car phone to Jimmy. Thanks again.

xNate -

I find the OP to be offensive.

Please remove his balls Steve.

Steve is a very busy guy, I'm sure his backlog is huge. I hate to be a prickler, but you should really create your own thread instead of hijacking mine if you want to file a report with him.

Please send your complaint to:

The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500

If you write a letter, please consider typing it on an 8 1/2 by 11 inch sheet of paper. If you hand-write your letter, please consider using pen and writing as neatly as possible.