Attn: supercalo I want to join your group

I have been analyzing the writing style and format of your posts since you and narleypersian were nose and nose and uktt reigned supreme on the ug.. I figured there were maybe 4 people posting under that account due to the change in style and the 24 hour non stop posting. .

Well lately your slippin brotha so im being generous and will join you.. just give me a high sign and send me a pm..

Yours truly SuperCarl Phone Post

Excellent, ill send you my resume, its a polaroid of me double fisting beer, with a note written on it momento style Phone Post

Jimmy Rustler -

What is this? the gathering of the homosexuals?

Yes jimothy! rustle with us Phone Post

superCalo is the last majestic unicorn of the UG. Let's keep it that way... Phone Post

nick diaz nut hugger -
Jimmy Rustler - 

Yes, and I'm glad you're here! I could have sworn that you'd retired!

Haha Phone Post

Willin - superCalo is the last majestic unicorn of the UG. Let's keep it that way... Phone Post

"Unicorns" or more of a triceratops Phone Post

Jimmy Rustler -

Now there's a cock sucker if I've ever seen one Phone Post

Kaiser Soze....I mean the family SuperCalo processors becoming more available in recent time ( his cousin SuperCulo comes to my mind for example) and I noticed the isn't enough processing power anymore.
I mean clock per clock they can crunch huge instructions data set, but when in comes to multitasking, these calo computers have to come together to achieve desirable results. Like this tred. Phone Post

Jimmy Rustler -
shorebreaker420 - 
Jimmy Rustler -

Now there's a cock sucker if I've ever seen one Phone Post

i thought we had a truce

you dont want me as your enemy, trust me. i will verbally beat you down so bad

You thought wrong Jim Tom Phone Post

Oops wrong door.

/slowly closes and puts a sign on the outside "do not feed the monkeys" Phone Post