Attn: Sven Bean

Sven is cool beans ;)

are you in the springs?

I havent trained with the guys you hooked me up with..

i sprained my toe..lol training with big gabe..

and i been real busy..

give my regards to ALI and Gabe..

Sven = Good shit. I've got nothing but good things to say about him.

The only way a Manny Reyes/Bang fight would be fair, is if you fed bang 9 or 10 carbombs before the fight. Maybe if he was just cocked out of his grill, Manny would have a chance. Otherwise, Bang by KO in under a minute.

Good luck on your show tomorrow, Sven. I'm sure it will go as well as all your other ROF's have, and good luck to Jay Jack.
peace.

Not a problem Sven!! I understand completely! Have a great show, and I will talk to you next week!

Jeff

the biggest problem with Manny Vs Bang in ROF would be Mannys head being kicked right off

No kidding!! Duane would probably use Manny's head like focus mitts!! LOL!!

Bwahahahahahah! I bet BANG would kick his ass for free.

ttt

Manny-there's a big difference between "challenging Duane" and havin' your mom, who for whatever reason goes by the name "Pops", e-mailing Sven. Actually challenging Duane would be lookin' at him face to face, like a man, and talkin' that stupid shit you talk. And we all know that would never happen. By the time you got done shittin' your pants, the whole thing would be over. You would say something like "Um, excuse me Mr. Bang, you don't know who I am, 'cause nobody knows who I am, but I would like to chall..." And then you'd shit your pants and run away. If you were half the man that your mom is, you'd show a little more respect. And as a side note, Sven's wife would beat the shit out of you. Not beat the shit out of you like your mom "Pops" does with the tough-love, but I mean beat the fuckin' shit out of you until you were screamin' like the bitch you are. Oh Manny, you'll never be the man that your mom once was.

Actually, Dana White should set this fight up for the next UFC. He can get Duane in there against an easy opponent, he won't have to pay Reyes that much (cause he sucks) and the fans will get to see a brutal, out back behind the shed style ass whipping. I'd like to see Bang kick his mouthpiece out of the cage like he did to Cesar Moreno.

ttt

ttt

ttt

One Sided, we all know what you said to be the truth!! But this thread is not about punks!! It is about a man that has help our sport grow!! Can we all please try to stay focused?? LOL!!

No Kidding!! Sven is da man... Speaking of which, I better email him.

ttt

Sven, You manage Ludwig, right? If so, would you let him re-match Jeremy Harminson? I just hired Jeremy to be our thai coach at my gym in Illinois. He is wanting that re-match so bad, he can't sleep at night. LOL what do you say? If interested email me. sfcchamp135@aol.com, or call 217-429-2269. Since Jeremy sells about 200 tickets per fight, I'm sure we can work out the money if the re-match would take place in Illinois. jason reinhardt

jason.. my e-mail is beanz4@msn.com.

I don't see it happening with BANG!s current schedule. I have him booked until 2005. But you never know with the fight game..

-SB

jeff.. still picking up the peices from ROF 12. will talk to you soon.