Attn Tapout new idea!

well ive been doing alot of thinking and I think we are ready for a new era of MMA clothing. most fighter seem to like t shirts with tacky wings and shit drawn on them but I think these horrible shirts have been force down the public throat. what we really need to see is a classy change over to Tapout sweater vests that can be worn in a casual or formal setting. jens has paved the way for tapout to follow, soon every bad ass in a bar will have a sweater vest! this is the future and I was hoping to share the vision with my favorite mma company, tapouut

+1

m....u...s...t  h...a...v...e... Arg... Arg.... Argyle.....                                               For St. Paddy's.....                                                                                  and the latest TAPOUT fighter....

and for CROOKLYN....

libertine2_b.jpg

you've been watching tool academy haven't you...tool

dont hate man, I honestly would buy several of them if they had a neat Tapout emroidered on that shit

alvo those are kick ass, also didnt former UFC playboy roger huerta sport a sweater vest?

TapouT imo

if this doesnt turn the ladies on with some rugged athletic dude in a sweater vest, I dont know what will!

OR SIMPLY GET A TAPOUT TATTOO ON YOUR HEAD.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=114693459

THEN EVERYONE WILL KNOW YOU'RE TUFF.

FOREVER.

I cant remember which one, but im pretty sure Ive seen Kevin James wearing a tapout hat on a pro am golf tourny.

I'd wear the shit outa this on the course:

Buy a TapouT patch and put it on your current sweater vest.

wow amazing job radiobaby, thats an awesome design! now that you mention it I notice kevin james wears the vests alot as well

I was thinking about a line of blazers that I could wear out at night, either to the club, dinner, or a social setting.

Sent to the TapouT Design team. Maybe they bust one out for Crooklyn cuz she there special girl

for the rest, they suggest

For St Patties - this year

hey they already have shoes. Why not sweater vest?

hey thanks spyder, even if just crooklyn got one that would be kick ass. she would look great in that vest with the big skullz, it might make 2 skullz much bigger!

Jens said on another thread yesterday something to the effect that maybe Tapout could make him a sweater vest.

You're now trying to claim this is your idea?

are you serious homey? Ive only seen jens post here one time!

Yes homey.....search JENS & HIS SWEATERVEST thread