Attn: Tards in Astranaar Raid

Sorry abut the DK.

• hangs head in shame *

who cares! no shame....DK's are the real honor! you did what had to be done....raiding is an ugly business....seems you were the only one brave enough to get your hands dirty

lol

The guy leading the raid was freaking out before we got there "NOT 1 DK!!! NOT 1 OR WE DISBAND!!!"

Me: "ah, calm down dude"

10 seconds later....DK.

oopsie

Just don't use chain lightning. It was just bad luck you got it, there was a mage dropping aoe spells the whole time, it's amazing we only had one.

what's a DK?

dishonorable kill....happens when you kill civillians....hey war is ugly..the seanster did what had to be done

I done fucked up but yeah, it was kinda funny. By the way, that person doing AOE everywhere is Wanduh. She's a totally stoner and a major aggro whore. She's still cool, but doesn't think things through, just starts nuking shit.

BTW - I didn't use any spells including chain lightning. I just accidentally targeted the bitch and one-shotted her dumb ass. Ooops.

"She's still cool, but doesn't think things through, just starts nuking shit."

LOL she's in the perfect guild then.

haha! gotta watch those demo shouts too, i got a bit too close to some southshore civvies yesterday and hit demo shout, mages didn't notice and started aoe'ing everybody around me, oopsy ;)