ATTN toelocku - Evolution...

Would you like to start or will I?

What's the question...be specific 

toelocku - 

What's the question...be specific 

The topic is your falsification of evolution. In the other thread you claimed evolution was a farce and you asked me to make this thread...

I believe in aspects of evolution so as I said BE SPECIFIC 

toelocku - 

Well I am not a mind reader, you claimed evolution was a farce and YOU told me to make a thread. So here we are. Why don't you start with your objections.

BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane -
toelocku - 

Well I am not a mind reader, you claimed evolution was a farce and YOU told me to make a thread. So here we are. Why don't you start with your objections.

Explain how subjective-objective values are possible in a purely materialistic framework like u hold

Tiresias - 

I object to brockswock. I will not stand for this any longer.

Image result for worf star trek animated gif

toelocku - 
toelocku - 

Explain how subjective-objective values are possible in a purely materialistic framework like u hold

What on earth does that have to do with evolution? 

Tiresias - 
Tiresias - 

Do you remember when you invited me to Scotland?

If you ever make your way over, give me a shout and I will be more than happy to show you about. 

toelocku - 
toelocku - 

Consciousness is the root of the issue here so laying down how we interpret logical concepts is the logical starting point

toelocku - 
toelocku - 
toelocku - 

Consciousness is the root of the issue here so laying down how we interpret logical concepts is the logical starting point

No the root of the issue was you said evolution was a farce. If you accept evolution why did you ask me to make this thread? If you do not accept it, then what is it that you do not accept?

Tiresias - 
Tiresias - 
Tiresias - 

If you ever make your way over, give me a shout and I will be more than happy to show you about. 

That was a question. 

It was. 

toelocku - 
toelocku - 
toelocku - 

No the root of the issue was you said evolution was a farce. If you accept evolution why did you ask me to make this thread? If you do not accept it, then what is it that you do not accept?

As I said certain aspects are legit some arnt

Specifically abiogenesis

toelocku - 
toelocku - 
toelocku - 
toelocku - 

Specifically abiogenesis

Well that is a red flag already as abiogenesis and evolution are two DISTINCT areas.  To claim otherwise just demonstrates a complete ignorance of the subject area. 

Tiresias - 
Tiresias - 
Tiresias - 
Tiresias - 

That was a question. 

It was. 

Well? Why do you act so strange? You don't seem to know how to interact anymore.

I guess I am just a strange guy. Not really interested in this, very OT. All the best anyways. 

toelocku - 
toelocku - 
toelocku - 
toelocku - 

Specifically abiogenesis

Well that is a red flag already as abiogenesis and evolution are two DISTINCT areas.  To claim otherwise just demonstrates a complete ignorance of the subject area. 

No shit but abiogenesis is an origin point in your theory so they are linked

toelocku - 
toelocku - 
toelocku - 
toelocku - 
toelocku - 

Specifically abiogenesis

No shit but abiogenesis is an origin point in your theory so they are linked

No, there are not. If abiogenesis was falsified tomorrow it would have ZERO impact on the validity of evolution. 

If you want to debate abiogensis then just say so? So you accept evolution your issue is with abiogenesis?

When in spacetime did evolution begin?

lol this is great.