Attn: UG Re: Sean Sherk

Credit: MMAMania.com

Sherk separated it on purpose.

disbeliever - 

LOL!

i actually know who that tub of goo in the picture is. he's one fuckin gem of a fella.

disbeliever - 

this. hilarious

story97 - i actually know who that tub of goo in the picture is. he's one fuckin gem of a fella.

Well, he is a cat person, and they just can't be trusted. Like gypsies.

Right Gypsies, like carnival folk...small hands and smell of cabbage. Can't be trusted.

thanks for this post. At least there will be one thread free of standard issue UG douchebags, as they are running and hiding from the truth as we speak.

Sean is in a depressing position. It's just sickening. He's an incredibly talented, hard-working guy, and it's a legitimate possibility that he's been railroaded by a sloppy system.

Monsters Ball - 2Jups I don't understand your comment. Sherk is injured and had to miss his fight and that is depressing for him. How is this in any way being railroaded by the system?

Maybe he meant by the sloppiness of the previous positive test.

I'm talking about the drug fiasco, and how he's had this career of being generally underappreciated. Strings of posters were immediately writing this off as an attempt to avoid drug testing when the injury story broke. It he's innocent, he's taken an eternal beating for it.

He made his bed buddy, there are ramifications for cheating.

Read my post again if you feel like bothering

i dont even know what the fuck that says.

sans lubricant's towelboy - i dont even know what the fuck that says.

It says he really was injured, which should be a non-story.