ATTN: VLADIM

noone gives a fuck about M-1 except you, you moneygrubbing slefish bastard! stop talking about M-1 and using fedor!!!!

+57284752374532475432097234 FUCK YOU VADIM

i hate slefish bastards.

did finkelstein really think this press conference would be a good idea? that this would cause the media and fans to support fedor? NO the opposite is happening you douchebag

yeah, this bullshit M-1 and Vadim needs to just go back to Russia with there bullshit demands. Im sick of thinking it might actually happen, now I know it WILL NEVER HAPPEN. Josh Gross had some good questions that they ducked like hell from.

-jk

YOU ARE MAKING ME ANGRY!!!

shakes fist

Jump Kick - 

-jk

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

The first pic is Fedor and Vladimofo being real and relaxed, then some dude tells them, "Hey, youre on camera"

Then they go into serious Russian mode

some just need to bust a cap in this ruskies ass!

"Our offer is simple... we have a champion, they have a champion, we offer to have a co-promotion. And we're ready to invest together and get the profit together"

wtf is this nonsense?

Josh Gross with a good question: Why does Fedor feel he should receive something different than others that are the best in the world?

Fedor and team respects UFC, but wants to show that champions are from lots of different countries...this seems to be a theme...

Gross follows up nicely, asking: Are you willing to fight in the UFC without co-promotion?

Millen says Fedor is the best fighter in the world and he deserves to be treated as such....not sure that answered the question.

Why the fuck would Millen be answering questions, guys a straight up douchebag.

LMAO!!!!

Goku,

Doesn't this thread necessarily presume that Fedor is incompetent? 

Do you really think that Fedor is incompetent?

Macedawgg -  Goku,

Doesn't this thread necessarily presume that Fedor is incompetent? 

Do you really think that Fedor is incompetent?

no..it presumes he TRUSTS vadim (remember our debate about this?)

i believe that Fedor trusts vadim and I believe that vadim does NOT have fedor's best interests in mind, but rather his own

Fedor would've got beat down by Brock anyway..

Ok--fair enough.

Do you think Fedor is not able to determine for himself if he is being "used" and "screwed?" 

Is he just the lamb being led to the slaughter?

Possible that Fedor is himself an owner of M-1?

booooooooooooo vlad, so sick of this shit.

Fedor is probably contractually bound to M-1, won't allow him sign an exclusive contract(ufc).

Macedawgg -  Ok--fair enough.

Do you think Fedor is not able to determine for himself if he is being "used" and "screwed?" 

Is he just the lamb being led to the slaughter?

Possible that Fedor is himself an owner of M-1?

i dont know the details, but i know that even highly intelligent people can be duped. there is a huge distinction between intelligence and trust. two totally different things. you can definitely make intelligent decisions based on wrong information that you received from a person you trusted and assumed was correct.

im sure fedor is part owner of m1, but i dont see how that is relevant. fedor himself will be paid well from the UFC contract, but vadim will not...thats why vadim is probably willing to do a cheaper contract for fedor in exchange for copromotion with m1--that way he gets a piece...of course he sells it to fedor in a different way, but thats the economic bottom line