attnL EVILYOSHIDA

I don't know if you knew this, but PRIDE is dead.

You can stop with your racist hatred of Irish-American boxers, for better or worse Teh Dana owns U.S. MMA for the foreseeable future.

Strikeforce is half-competent (unfortunately it's too small time to do anything worthwhile), but EliteXC is destined for failure, and the IFL needs to pull something major out of thin air for it to survive at its current burn rate.

ummm. WTF does praising Strikeforce have to do with Pride? i don't see the connection?

And when did I hate on Irish boxers? And how am I racist. seriously.

MMA needs to grow with more large orgs competing. MMA in japan was at its best when K1 and Pride were neck and neck trying to outdo each other.

Strikeforce may very well be a viable alternative to UFC.

That is all. Not hating on the UFC, just glad to see an org who has a chance.

it's impossible to be racist against the Irish cuz Irish is not a race-it is a nationality

What is with the negativity towards a alternative. UFC fans get all up in arms about other shows. They should calm down and listen to their ICP albums

The Revolver is correct that Elite/Strikeforce will not be the ones to
challenge the UFC. That should be obvious. It is basically a good
regional promotion.

But the challenge will come.

lol, anyone that thinks ufc will stay on top with the crap they have been providing lately is smoking something great.....

i love mma, and yes that means ufc, pride and all the new comers....

Gary Shaw is legit and will only grow in this sport

"What is with the negativity towards a alternative. UFC fans get all up in arms about other shows. They should calm down and listen to their ICP albums"

They are Paid UFC posters, or PUPPYS for short.

"lol, anyone that thinks ufc will stay on top with the crap they have been providing lately is smoking something great.....

i love mma, and yes that means ufc, pride and all the new comers....

Gary Shaw is legit and will only grow in this sport "

YES. supporting up and coming shows is not to hate the UFC. This is what UFC fanbois don't understand. They can all co-exist side by side.

"That is all. Not hating on the UFC, just glad to see an org who has a chance."

"UFC better watch out. Strikeforce is in town. Exciting fighters. Exciting characters like Shamrock, Baroni, Cung le, not vanilla TUF cookie cutter fighters."

That sounds like hating to me. If you stopped making dumb comments like the one above, people would take your arguments more seriously. You say you dont make racist comments but that sounded racist to me.

btw, how is strikeforce "half comptent" ?

PS. I have a feeling that the Promoters didn't have to give away a couple thousand tickets to this show, unlike a certain Huge American company did recently

"PS. I have a feeling that the Promoters didn't have to give away a couple thousand tickets to this show, unlike a certain Huge American company did recently"

I'm 100% sure they would have to if they were in Ireland.

"I'm 100% sure they would have to if they were in Ireland."

they probably would cuz selling MMA in Ireland isn't exactly a hotbed for MMA.

"That sounds like hating to me. If you stopped making dumb comments like the one above, people would take your arguments more seriously. You say you dont make racist comments but that sounded racist to me."

I Praise 2 white guys Baroni/Frank and diss on TUF fighters and somehow that is racist? WOW you make sense.

Elite XC built up the drama perfectly for the Frank/Baroni fight, they also have a very charismatic/mythical fighter in Cung Le. Don't hate apprecaite. THE UFC does have a lot of cookie cutters fighters that you don't give a shit about.

What does vanilla have to do with anything then? To me, thats a racist comment about whites.

"What does vanilla have to do with anything then? To me, thats a racist comment about whites."

VANILLA means PLAIN or lacking in flavor and spice, it has nothing do with whites. I just praised two white guys in Frank and Baroni, there is no way you can say that was a racist comment.

you can't be racist towards whites cause of something called the "double standard". whites are pretty much open targets

"its the same loser ufc plants lol. You tuffers remind of the german people after adolf came into power, ufc being equilavent to hitler. You dont realize that youre following something horrendous but like the Germans during WWII you are sheep like.

LET ME BREAK IT DOWN FOR YOU. UFC MAY HAVE WON, BUT THE PRODUCT IS INFERIOR. THE RULES ARE INFERIOR. NO KNEES AND KICKS TO A DOWNED OPPONENT = P U S S Y

REAL MMA DIED WITH PRIDE. "

YES SONESTER, I can always count on you to drop the knowledge.

"
BLAF, you are the worst poster i've ever encountered.

I hope you go away or get banned you cocksucker...

Sorry your boyfriend Phil lost and your UFC organization has some REAL competition now bitch "

he's obviously a paid UFC plant. i used to think he only hated on Pride, but apparently he hates anything non-UFC.

I think the UFC has great fighters and it is the biggest MMA org, but their strong arm tactics, their cheap way of marketing the sport to the lowest common denominator is ridiculous. They need to feel the heat.

"What do you call that, then?

Nationalistic?

Anti-Eirite?"

it's either Nationalistic or Bigoted

sonestersambo is a great poster. He understands that a UFC dominated MMA scene will not be good for our sport in the long run.

most die hard UFC fan's are known xenophobe's which is why they can't stand anything foreign based like PRIDE,SHOOTO, and ZST

....oh, and they have bad taste in MMA, too