attnL EVILYOSHIDA

I understand that the best product is the one that puts on consistently good shows and not the one with the biggest name recognition

lol^^

"LoL at paranoid UFC nuthuggers"

LoL at all the lost Pride guys trying to find a new love.

"ILoveRampage, lol at your screen name...

Chuck Liddell WAS OWNED BY RAMPAGE!!!

HAHAHHAAH"

I'm glad you like my name. I really do like Rampage so I dont see why its so funny.

"Enjoy your UFC 72 replay and Mino vs. Herring 3, while I enjoy my Frank Shamrock vs. Baroni, Ninja, Cung Le, and Buentello. Those 5 fighters are more than any recent shitty UFC card."

Enjoy your Shamrock, Baroni, Ninja, Lee and Bunetello while I enjoy the top 10 fighters cause they are pretty much all in the UFC. I'll be watching A Silva, Hendo, Rampage, Cro Cop, Gonzaga, Liddell, Shogun, Nog, etc. I think I have the advantage.

The main reason I named those fighters is because I know you would think highly of them because they fought in Pride. You should be a real mma fan and support the fighters who make it good not an organization. Who cares who the company is, all that matters is where the best fighters are. You are taking a shit on the fighters who made your beloved Pride what it was by ditching them just because they are fighting in the UFC.

TEAM PRIDE = correct.

Anybody who had a clue knew that CHuck was no better than #6 in the LHW divisioin. He didnt' beat anybody to warrant any sort of top 3 ranking.

Team Pride and EY need to get married asap, they have a lot of gay love for each other.

"I care when the company is fucking over fighters who should be paid more and hardcore fans who loved stacked cards, to please the rednecks and frat boys who order the ppv's with their buddies while the UFC laughs their way to the bank, what do they care about UG'ers or the fighters."

Ok, now you are contradicting yourself big time. In one post you are bashing the low end guys in the UFC acting like they are worthless and then in the next you are saying the reason you dont like the UFC is cause they dont pay these guys enough. Wow. Hang on let me re read what I just wrote....... damn I just completely owned that team gay pride guy. lol @ your screen name.

"Thanks dude, but look at your screen name ! You put a bet on Liddell!!! LOL ! ! ! Against Rampage!!!"

Who cares, I did it for the fun of it. Next time I'll be you....oh wait, you are a cheap ass that cant afford a blue name so I cant bet you.

Isn't this a MMA site? Shouldn't we support all MMA?

Even though I disagree with many of the events that have occurred in the sport in the recent past, I'm still as much a fan as I was after UFC 2. (Missed #1 unfortunately, still in the military) I remember when the Sabaki Challenge and the Kyuk Too Ki (sp?) were the closest I could find to NHB fighting, and they were a far cry from what we have now. I order every PPV I can find & record on DVR, check the video stores every couple weeks for new DVD's & on the rare occasions that I have days off that coincide with events even go to local MMA matches.

My point is this: If you're going to call yourself a fan of "MMA" shouldn't it be all MMA organizations? Not just UFC or Pride (RIP) or Strikeforce or EliteXC? Shouldn't we be supporting all of the above in addition to the regional organizations taking fighters that are looking for their big shot, and even local schools putting together shows for their students and others in the area?

But is it the fighters' or the sports' fault if one individual is screwing them? I support the sport and the athletes that compete. In doing so, yes the org is getting my money, but they're in the position to do so. If I win the powerball jackpot some day I'd love to own an MMA org too. They have the ability whereas most of us don't.

It was a lot better before when Pride was around because at least then the Pride nuthuggers had legit arguments. Now they just take every chance they have to bash the UFC while not making any sense.

Dana gave us 72, what difference does that make. No one had to buy it. Just pretend it didnt happen and all is well. Dana is also giving us over 15 events this year. Skip the ones you dont like and quit your whining. How many is Strikeforce gonna give us? Add them up and then pick that many of the top UFC shows of the year and compare. The UFC shows will have much more big name fights and much higher payouts. Your arguments have no logic.

Look, I'm not trying to get into a verbal (or typed) battle with anyone here, but why not just make the best of what we're given. Half the Pride fighters are signed or in negotiations with UFC. I miss Pride, liked the rules better, and wish it was still there. Fact is it's not. I still like & support the fighters. And there are plenty of smaller org's that have exciting events.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. If you hate the UFC, great. If you hate Pride, Elite, etc, terrific. But please try to remember that the fighters are not the organizations. The fighters train day in and day out for their own reasons at a level that most of us can only hope to achieve some day. Maybe it's cause they love the sport, maybe it's the only way they can provide a decent life for their loved ones, maybe they just like the attention they get or maybe they just have a mean streak and like hurting people. The fighters deserve respect regardless of which organization they are in. On the whole, MMA fighters show a level of respect to each other that is far beyond anything you see in any other sport. I feel that as fans we should follow that example.

I agree. Hopefully I havent sounded like I dont like the other organizations because I have always been one to praise all of them. I just cant pass up the chance to say something back to the one sided Pride trolls. Unfortunately in the process, it probably sounds like I dont like the other orgs.

Damn, TEAM PRIDE is on a roll today. Owning the haters!

Team Pride are you EY's gay lover or are you guys the same person? It has to be one or the other. Please do explain. BTW the only haters on here are you guys. Now your latest argument is about what Pride gave us. That wasnt even a subject before. I agree the Pride cards were good. I have always said that. You talk about how the UFC having more events will cost more money and that somehow makes is a bad thing. I guess you should be saying that having other organizations is a bad thing as well because thats gonna cost you more money too. Sorry but you have no logic. All it comes down to is you hate the UFC cause they bought out your beloved Pride. Other than that, you have no real arguments.

"And I will bet you that Vanderlei will Own Chuck Liddell."

Sorry cheap ass, you have to buy a blue name first.

"I care because you lose credibility. It's obvious someone DOES NOT KNOW MMA when they thought Chuck would somehow beat Rampage. Obviously you didn't watch a lot of fights and you certainly don't know your history."

I dont lose any credibility because I lost a screen name bet. I guess I should be a cheap ass like you and not buy a blue name so I cant bet and then I cant lose. Ok, tell me whos gonna win all of the matchups tomorrow because apparently you know your history enough to know all the outcomes before hand. I am waiting to hear from you so I can see how well you know your history.

Ok, I am done for now. Its 3:30am here on the east coast so I've had enough bickering for tonight. Hopefully you can move on but if not, I'll be back on tomorrow.

"LOL, so you agree Pride was good and UFC 72 was terrible. You're digging yourself deeper."

How is that digging deeper? Yes 72 sucked on paper, it actually turned out pretty good but looked like crap ahead of time. Yes Pride was good. This has nothing to do with what we have been talking about.