Audience Booing

I fucking hate it and I've noticed from going to events, it's always comes from a fat, out of shape, drunk dude. I've always wondered if it impacts the guys in the ring. 

Maybe because this fight is shit?

I'd boo too, mostly because I'm fat and always drunk.

I want to say this fight sucks, but like many other people I say this one out.  But from the few people that are watching it, it sounds like it deserves every jeer it gets.

They are booing because they want to see a fight, not 2 guys circle the cage for 5 minutes.

They're racist!

VegasMMA -

I fucking hate it and I've noticed from going to events, it's always comes from a fat, out of shape, drunk dude. I've always wondered if it impacts the guys in the ring. 

I'm not drunk dammit!

1st and 2nd round yeah they can stop that shit, it's a feeling out process. 3rd,4th and 5th and they're still dancing around, yeah boo that shit.

FETT_Loadin76_TFK -

1st and 2nd round yeah they can stop that shit, it's a feeling out process. 3rd,4th and 5th and they're still dancing around, yeah boo that shit.

I agree with this. Everyone else can suck my dick from the back. 

If I was there I wouldn't have been booing but I would completely support anyone who did. One of the worst UFC fights ever. I thought I was watching a 3rd rematch between Ken and Dan.

Bilge Water - If I was there I wouldn't have been booing but I would completely support anyone who did. One of the worst UFC fights ever. I thought I was watching a 3rd rematch between Ken and Dan.

How would you support them? Hold their beer or just tell them they're doing a great job booing?

It's just a bunch of dumbasses who think the fighters are actually listening to them. 

We had some girl screaming for hours about blood and elbows and shit at my last event.

My mate turned to her boyfriend and said "Does that fucking thing have a mute button"

Boo this thread

They can boo since they paid shit tons of money but I think they sound stupid most of the time.

Take a look at those ticket prices, I would've booed too.

*I am fat and always drunk

Lame ass fight. Boos warranted.

when you have to pay the price they're paying I don't fucking blame them!

If I had paid UFC prices to sit through that turd I'd have booed too.