Audit fuckery in PA

This state has always been a hotbed for bullshit but its been overlooked by the bullshit out of Philly over the decades lol

Senator Doug Mastriano has been pushing for a full forensic audit in PA, similar to that out of Maricopa County. He has been getting push back from the Gov, the AG ( Shapiro ) and Senate Leader Corman ( rino ass )

Today Corman fired his Mastriano’s staff but then said Mastriano quit doing the audit and that he ( Corman ) would be putting a team together to go forward.

Corman issued a statement on his site ( and I think he went on Bannon’s show and even there said Mastiano quit too, not sure )

Mastriano again on Bannons show explaining it

Mastriano with another statement

Spokesperson for Trump on Corman’s statement

3 Likes

Once more, I don’t believe the election was stolen but it says a lot about what the Left/Dems are afraid an audit will find by how hard they’re fighting against one…

5 Likes

That’s nuts.

1 Like

The more shit you see like this the more you start to think, ya know…there was some fuckery on election night.
I believe there was 100%

6 Likes

They must be afraid of something.

6 Likes

Any day now

1 Like

The rules for the election were changed Illegally and un-Constitutionally.

14 Likes

This…

It doesn’t matter if we have voter integrity laws if they aren’t enforced. People should be hanged for this!

7 Likes

That is why the courts ignored the silly lawsuits

Well, I’m sure this time you guys have something credible.

1 Like

Except if you don’t believe it’s stolen, why would you waste time and money on an audit.

2 Likes

no it isnt.

yeah airlines, if nobody dies in a crash why would you spend the money auditing your safety management systems. idiots

Total fixed election.

2 Likes

because plane crashes still happen every year. there’s been no evidence of a successfully stolen general election in the US ever.

1 Like

Mastriano’s a good guy. No surprise they’re fucking with him.

2 Likes

Because when it comes out that it wasn’t stolen it validates your position… Unless there was fuckery going on (beyond actual stealing on the election) and you don’t want it brought to light.

2 Likes

i agree, but i don’t need to validate everything in my life. when i flush my toilet, i assume the waste goes somewhere outside of my house. i really don’t care where, my toilet works well enough for me. i’m not going to check until there’s a problem.

1 Like

Are Trumptards really trying to convince us they want audits for the good of elections? Is anyone falling for it? We all know the only places Trumptards are calling for audits is where Trump lost. We know you don’t care about fair elections, you just care about the possibility that Trump may have won. Get over it already.

2 Likes

Are you implying they didn’t disregard the state constitution?

3 Likes