Aunt sues nephew, 12, for breaking her wrist

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/aunt-sues-nephew-12-breaking-wrist-greeting-article-1.2394889

This reads like an onion article lol. Also fuck this lady Phone Post 3.0

The court system should smash people and their attorneys who file bs like this. A attorney needs sanctioned for taking this case. As far as this dumb ass broad I hope her family disowns her and she lives a miserable life alone.

This is America now. Nowadays if you're kids get to wrestling and one of them breaks a wrist you can fully expect that the other parents will be expecting you to pay Phone Post 3.0

"I live in Manhattan in a third-floor walkup so it has been very difficult," Connell testified Friday at Connecticut Superior Court in Bridgeport. "And we all know how crowded it is in Manhattan."

And if walking up stairs with an injured wrist wasn't difficult enough, the after-effects on Connell's social life have been disastrous.

"I was at a party recently and it was difficult to hold my hors d'oeuvres plate," she added.

“I was at a party recently and it was difficult to hold my hors d’oeuvres plate,”

What a twat.

Why does it seem like you Americans are so litigious? Phone Post 3.0

King Trav - “I was at a party recently and it was difficult to hold my hors d’oeuvres plate,”

What a twat.

Why does it seem like you Americans are so litigious? Phone Post 3.0
New Yorkers and people in that area of the country are much worse than anyone else (in that aspect) Phone Post 3.0

Jennifer Connell is suing her nephew for tackling her in a hug and breaking her wrist. She is seeking $127,000 in damages from the now-12-year-old.

Connell, of E. 73rd St. on the Upper East Side, is seeking $127,000 in damages for suffering a broken wrist.

I broke my wrist and surgery was 2 grand. Lol at that amount. Phone Post 3.0

mje364 - I broke my wrist and surgery was 2 grand. Lol at that amount. Phone Post 3.0
But did you have trouble holding your hors d’oeuvres plate? That's what the other 170k is for! Phone Post 3.0

Oops. 125K. Phone Post 3.0

Attenion whore attention whores nephew for injuries to the attention whore.

Nope. I refuse to believe this is real.

mje364 - I broke my wrist and surgery was 2 grand. Lol at that amount. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, but did you have to walk up stairs? Phone Post

If I was a judge, I'd tell that bitch she owed everyone in the courtroom $50 for wasting their time, then I'd dismiss the case and disbar her attorney.

Next! Phone Post

The kids mom died last year and now he's dealing with a cunt of an aunt. I feel bad for him. Phone Post 3.0

Seems like she's making a grab for insurance money

Whore deserves plate across face

Mencken -

Seems like she's making a grab for insurance money

That's the most likely scenario. Kids probably in on it. Phone Post 3.0

How does she plan to recover from a 12 year is? Is he a young Bruce Wayne? Phone Post 3.0

Definitely an insurance play. I am 50/50 on whether the defendants are in on it.

My mother in law was sued years ago by a friend who received an eye injury in her car when the wind blew something into his eye. His medical insurance covered his medical costs but he sued her for punitive damages. He said, "I'm not suing you; I'm suing your insurance company." She says, "yeah, but I pay the premiums and you are going to have to make me look like an incompetent to win the case."

He sued, won $10k in damages, and they never spoke again.