Aurelio vs Gomi...who wins & how?

PooDollar...

I will be including short bio's for each of the Team SteinerWear fighters (Marcus Aurelio, JZ Calvancanti, Renato Tavares) soon and contact info on each as well.....www.steinerwear.com

He will also be at AFC signing SteinerWear shirts & merchandise....he is a very very nice kid, and extremely approachable....if you get the chance....just stop him and talk to him...he'd love it

"I do think Gomi is awesome....but I think Aurelio is tougher than anyone that Gomi has faced...."

Please, check yourself before you wreck yourself.

1)Gomi defeated Mishima by brutal knockout (Mishima pounded Aurelio in a good fight)

2)Gomi defeated Ralph Gracie by quick knockout (Ralph completely dismantled Mishima)

3)Gomi defeated Chris Brennan (Brennan crushed McKee via kick to the face)

4)Gomi has faced many top fighters in Shooto and has more than proved himself as a serious/dangerous force in mma fighting.

Styles do make fights, but please take these results into consideration.

Kid Orion....

Point well taken....but please read the "soap opera" (on 1st pg) at Pride Bushido 4

then tell me if you still stick with 1st view

The "soap opera" will never go down in mma history.

Who won (Mishima) and who lost (Aurelio) is what goes down in history.

"2)Gomi defeated Ralph Gracie by quick knockout (Ralph completely dismantled Mishima) "

Mishima vs. Ralph was a close fight,to say Ralph dismantled Mishima is an insult to Mishima.

SteinerWear what do you think about Marcus Aurelio winning over Naoyuki Kotani? I think the fight should have been a no contest because the cut was caused by a headbutt.

KidOrion....

Look....I never said any soap opera would go down in hisory...I was just merely stating that nowadays as a rule (when a non-Japanese fighter is fighting in Japan)....it just seems like the "organization suits", scoring and judging are too all too often involved in unfair outcomes of fights....especially when

(Ex.) a a non-Japanese fighter is fighting a Japanese fighter...in Japan....with Japanese judges...vs a Japanese opponent....vs a Japanese crowd....in a Japanese organization (that has made many poor decisions in its past). It just comes to the point of "Hey...lets just do the right thing here & let the best man win."
And understand one thing....granted it is a great opportunity for fighters to fight in such a "fighting-loving" country as Japan....but I just wish the BS that goes along with it could cease to allow great fighters like Mishima and Marcus decide who is the better fighter...in a great fight (like that was)....that's all.

Again....keep in mind, Marcus never complained once. He is not a complainer....but for a guy like me, it is hard to watch my friend and fighter to go into a match basically already at a disadvantage....before the fight even begins.....right?

And if I was watching you fight & it happened to you...I would feel the same way...like everyone...I just want to see a good, FAIR, fight

GunjinX...

I could definitely see and agree with that & ....bottom line is...rules are rules. So, yes I can objectively see that one to be a no-contest because of the head butt.

Fair?

Definately fair.I wasnt trying to start shit,I was just wondering what a staunch supporter of Aurelio thought of that.

Gunjin EX....

No worries at all....LOL...I knew you weren't starting anything...its all good.

As a big fan of Marcus...I feel that he definitely doesn't get his fair due as one of the best LW fighters in the world...but look for Marcus to really come on strong into the LW picture....

Who would you guys like to see Marcus fight in the UFC...or Pride?

I would really like to see Aurelio go to the UFC, frankly I don't think anyone in the UFC could touch him.

He looks to be HUGE for a 155'er and has really solid standup to go along with his sick Bjj.

On the Aurelio bandwagon

Einux.....I can totally see why, my friend