Aurora Police releases video of 3 black suspects attacking and strangling an officer during vehicle stop

4 Likes

Mostly peaceful traffic stop

18 Likes

That’s sad. The shitbags could have gotten a summons but no, ended up with felonies. Glad the cop is ok.

4 Likes

Yikes. What a shitshow.

Do you know how maddening it is trying to teach officers that stopping a car for a traffic violation alone doesn’t give you reasonable suspicion to detain passengers? The traffic stop was already going sideways as soon as he walked up, but wasting time, energy and any semblance of control threatening to arrest the passenger or ordering people who are OUT of a car back INTO car is rookie shit.

Wow

It’s crazy how ghetto ass black folks are taught and believe the cops are their enemies and they can do no wrong.

They were getting pulled over for bullshit and turned it into a shitshow.

6 Likes

Man you gotta have some balls to be a cop. I don’t care what it pays. Fuck having to deal with violent crazy bleeps

7 Likes

I bet that racist cop said the n-word and those youts had slavery flashbacks

Not Guilty!

12 Likes

It’s like they think the laws doesn’t apply to them .

5 Likes

Thank you Mitch Aguiar for your great charity Adopt-a-Cop. I also appreciate all the affiliates who help participate in sponsoring active duty patrol officers in training Brazilian Jiu Jitsu at no cost until the rank of blue belt. Please consider donating to this life saving charity. I have got a lot of very positive cultural change from getting a good chunk of our officers training regularly.

8 Likes

He shouldve started shooting. Justified imo

7 Likes

Those 3 kids were just attacking their way into college

9 Likes

Depends what area you live in. I live in a mostly white conservative area and the cops have it made here. You go about 50 miles north and it’s the exact opposite

1 Like

Cop was afraid to shoot. He was praying for back up to save him

1 Like

I wish that second officer there would have grabbed that sheboon’s head and rammed it into the curb until it stopped moving. For good.

4 Likes

It was fun to watch the victim mentality warp the offenders view of reality completely at the end.

‘He terrorizing me and my family… he followed me all the way from my friends house’.

Bitch, no he didn’t, you ran a stop sign a block away from where you got pulled over, perpendicular to his route of travel. Every single thing he got, he earned. Civilization only works if people agree to be civilized. Yeesh.

8 Likes

Those brothers were showing great love.

Beautiful Love.

Jennifer?

1 Like

Could he be a son of Obama or does he not care anymore?

1 Like