Aussie OG'rs. AFL oppener

Any aussies out there watching the Richmond, Carlton game? Cant believe how good the blues have looked early.

Yeah, quite enjoyable watching the Tiggers struggle.

GayFL

Squatdog - GayFL

You would puff out in two seconds big boy, great game so far, the blues look good

Tigers getting killed in the ruck 

Yorrick Hunt -

Tigers getting killed in the ruck 

Kruezers a great ruckmen, its ashame the amount of injuries he's had over the years

WATHUNT - 

Any aussies out there watching the Richmond, Carlton game? Cant believe how good the blues have looked early.

AFL is faggot shit.

judomf -
WATHUNT - 

AFL is faggot shit.

You sir are the faggot. Why post if you have no interest in the topic?

Bombers back in action tonight!!

Milo, where u at motherfucker!? Time for another SN bet for Freo rd 2??

Bloody Victorians.

judomf -
WATHUNT - 

AFL is faggot shit.

Pffft.

It's the best sport in the world. Mixes insane endurance, strength, reflexes and skill into one sport. It's fast paced and high scoring. 

I'd guess the people that hate AFL are rugby fans. 2 totally different sports that shouldn't be compared, yet they always are.

AFL is awesome....it sucks to try to watch from America though lol

Blues looked good....losing Kruezer and Kennedy fucked them I think...didn't get to watch except for the last 6 minutes or so

Jobe Watson version 3.0 -
judomf -
WATHUNT - 

AFL is faggot shit.

Pffft.

It's the best sport in the world. Mixes insane endurance, strength, reflexes and skill into one sport. It's fast paced and high scoring. 

I'd guess the people that hate AFL are rugby fans. 2 totally different sports that shouldn't be compared, yet they always are.

Im a rugby fan. I don't hate AFL but I haven't watched a full game for about 3 seasons now. 

I dunno what it is but I just find it hard to really get into it. One thing that annoys me is the niggle in the game. It just seems childish. 

I can definitely appreciate that it requires incredible skill and fitness at the higher levels though

WATHUNT - 
judomf -
WATHUNT - 

AFL is faggot shit.

Because GAYFL has no place on the OG - that's why.

So fuck off ...

judomf -
WATHUNT - 
judomf -
WATHUNT - 

AFL is faggot shit.

So fuck off ...

According to who? You? Who the fuck are you you little bitch? 

Get the fuck out of here if you aren't interested in AFL. 

Jobe Watson version 3.0 - 
judomf -
WATHUNT - 

AFL is faggot shit.

Pffft.

"...Mixes insane endurance, strength, reflexes and skill into one sport. It's fast paced and high scoring...".

What utter horseshit.

It's the only game in thew world where you DON'T need any skills to be a champion.

No rules, no tactical play and faggotty uniforms (skin tights shorts?!?).

209'd@170 - 
judomf -
WATHUNT - 
judomf -
WATHUNT - 

AFL is faggot shit.

So fuck off ...

Says YOUR overlord, cocksucker.

Get that faggot shit off the OG.

judomf -
209'd@170 - 
judomf -
WATHUNT - 
judomf -
WATHUNT - 

AFL is faggot shit.

So fuck off ...

Says YOUR overlord, cocksucker.

Get that faggot shit off the OG.

Omg you're such a badass! 

Why don't you go for a walk and get some fresh air? 

Being a reasonable person is obviously beyond you at the moment. 

You can use the time you have while walking to think of some better insults

judomf -
Jobe Watson version 3.0 - 
judomf -
WATHUNT - 

AFL is faggot shit.

Pffft.

"...Mixes insane endurance, strength, reflexes and skill into one sport. It's fast paced and high scoring...".

What utter horseshit.

It's the only game in thew world where you DON'T need any skills to be a champion.

No rules, no tactical play and faggotty uniforms (skin tights shorts?!?).

Ok try playing a top grade game and see how you go then. 

Good start Jobe!!!