#AustraliaHasFallen

Same cucks that are struggling with myocarditis or have died.

Same cucks that drive around with their masks on…on their own and believe everything aussie msm tells them…

2 Likes

We miss your valued input…

Cunt

2 Likes

Precautionary Windows up too just in case

Utterly ridiculous right.

Everyone knows its getting in via the vents.

1 Like

Australia is owned by China

Yeh fuck you too cunt! Right up the clacker. Raw!

2 Likes
1 Like

We’ve already done this … although maybe it was another thread.
‘Bank Australia’ sounds like some big institution given the name, but in reality they are a small boutique bank that specializes in ‘green business’ as a marketing strategy to differentiate themselves.
Bank Australia are worth about $7billion total.

Australia’s big 4 banks (CBA, ANZ, NAB, Westpac) are each worth approx. $800B to $1T and don’t give a shit about any of that stuff.

3 Likes

Unfortunately, I doubt it stops with this bank.

:slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Large lending institutions are going to follow some bank ive never heard of in 4 decades in this CUNTry?

Dont believe the hype, i had to catch a train to dinner Friday night and there was announcements and signs reminding us that masks were compulsory yet not one non asian (and all the aussue Asians) was wearing a mask.

Wife visited a colleague in the maternity ward Sunday, no vaxx passport just a “you vaxxed?” From the nurse to which she lied and went in.

We are a nation of half asses

1 Like

It’s our greatest strength

2 Likes

It’s not about a specific bank, it’s about a globalist agenda.

Australia has taken a lead, especially regarding the Covid tyranny, hence the thread.

1 Like

So some tin pot bank was the first to move on the globalist agenda?

Not saying there isnt a globalist agenda but just that the objective facts dont support this being part of it

Youre less than ten percent behind us in vaccination rates and have a population of 320m vs 26m

225m of you are fully vaxxed

Objective facts

3 Likes

Hey amerfags cat got your tongue???

Lolololololol!

Most people are giving Australia more credit than comparing it to third world shitholes.

1 Like
1 Like

U wot m8? youre forgetting that Mr International here probably went to Bali once for a piss up he cant remember but he knows his shit!

Other banks are definitely not doing this. I can still claim a combustion engine vehicle’s purchase value back in my tax and the Federal government is still tendering out long term contracts for combustion engines also. Our government sucks a bag of cocks but there’s still options available currently.